Game Day 2024 Round 13 Discussion - MND Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1869 all out - not nice!

Look set for an almighty tumble down the rankings. Only 7 tons in the 22. 🤮

Copped Will Dawson, Touk, Green, Stewart, Warner over Neale/Grundy/Errol (all uniques against this week).

Spent the whole day outside with my daughter so missed the Naicos tag announcement too, FFS. Lesson learned. Key to success in SC: neglect your kids. :moustache:

toxic 2100. I'd congratulate you but you're probably too busy laying waste to a string of Japanese coastal villages at the minute
Godzilla Kong GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Last edited:
Not only is Goodwin a shit coach, he gave away the Daicos plan prior to the game, enabling every man and his dog to change their captaincy choice.

Campaigner.
Outsider looking in, bla bla, but seems a bit of a deadshit and not much of a coach.

All out for 1926 with Daicos as C.

Knew I should have put the C on Gawn after reading all the info on Daicos and Gawn before the game started but was too scared to go against the herd. :(

I Believe In You GIF by Bridge and Tunnel on EPIX
1,926 is still a good score mate - should win most of your league matches, apart from those who captained Gawn instead of Daicos

All out for 1926 with Daicos as C.

Knew I should have put the C on Gawn after reading all the info on Daicos and Gawn before the game started but was too scared to go against the herd. :(

I Believe In You GIF by Bridge and Tunnel on EPIX
Gotta run with Scoopdog Millionaire next time.
Together we will trade in Paddy Dow, Nathan Kreuger pre-bubble and ride roughshod over this mob.

Gerard, you just... I just... sometimes in life as in footy, you've got ti ask yourself wHaT dOeS it MeAn tO tHeM, Gerard. What does it really mean to them, Gerard.
All you ask, all you're crying out for as a supporter is that when your boys come off the field they can say, 'I had a crack', Gerard. 'I won the footy', Gerard.
THAT has to be your one wood, Gerard.
I just... you know... I just wonder, Gerard.
1718009233270.png
Thanks, Robbo.

Gerard, you just... I just... sometimes in life as in footy, you've got ti ask yourself wHaT dOeS it MeAn tO tHeM, Gerard. What does it really mean to them, Gerard.
All you ask, all you're crying out for as a supporter is that when your boys come off the field they can say, 'I had a crack', Gerard. 'I won the footy', Gerard.
THAT has to be your one wood, Gerard.
I just... you know... I just wonder, Gerard.
View attachment 2016304
Thanks, Robbo.
He’s a flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outsider looking in, bla bla, but seems a bit of a deadshit and not much of a coach.
No ifs or buts, really. Dropkick of a coach.

Funny old game... my top scorers this week all came into my team for the low 500k range after garbage starts to the season.

Props to this weeks trade ins of Gulden/Short/Bolton who spat out 345 points between them for an average cost of 415K.
View attachment 2016306
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back