Western Bulldogs V Hawthorn - 8 points

Fremantle V Geelong - 27 points

St Kilda V Collingwood - 3 points.
North V West Coast - 20 points.
Port V Brisbane - 35 points.
Sydney V Richmond - 43 points.
Carlton V Essendon - 1 point.
Melbourne V Adelaide - 27 points.
Western Bulldogs V Hawthorn - 27 points.
Fremantle V Geelong - 33 points.

What's with all the love for the Doggies?

50/50 at best.
You absolutely belted Hawthorn last season, and comfortably beat them in the pre-season. I just think your style matches up really well against theirs.

Saints vs Collingwood - 15 points
Kangas Vs West Coast - 18 points
Port Vs Brisbane - 24 points
Sydney Vs Richmond - 44 points
Carlton Vs Essendon - 29 points
MelbourneVs Adelaide - 33 points
Bulldogs Vs Hawthorn - 10 points
Fremantle Vs Geelong - 11 points

I'm 12/16 so far, Adelaide have let me down 2 weeks in a row (not that I'm complaining :D)

Can't believe people are backing us in against the Dogs. Personally I think we will get slaughtered, but maybe that's just because I remember the game from last year.
No way we will get slaughtered, if we can get a last qtr we are more than a good chance. Should be about even money for this game. If we can stop hall unlike the NAB cup i feel we can do the job, unfortunately i dont have alot of confidence in our backline at the minute so its crucial our midfield wins the battle.

st kilda vs collingwood - 27 points

north melbourne vs west coast - 35 points

port adelaide vs brisbane - 19 points

carlton vs essendon- 5 points

sydney vs richmond - 42 points

melbourne vs adelaide - 14 points

western bulldogs vs hawthorn - 35 points

fremantle vs geelong- 23 points

St Kilda 36
West Coast 28
Port Adelaide 5
Carlton 2
Sydney 66
Adelaide 25
Bulldogs 46
Geelong 41

I think It's laughable that after 2 soft wins that that FREMANTLE have fooled so many people that they can actually play and will beat Geelong LOL. Nothing has changed they are still a joke! Will get a good hiding this week by a real football team!

KS says Collingwood by 48 points?? laughable. A bit of Bias there i think. Thats cool good to support your team. ;) Although might ruin ya tips for the week. :D

This round is not as hard as some people say i reckon. If you look at the breaks and home advantage...

SAINTS - 20 Points
Too Classy - Reiwoldt in some form. The pressure too much for the pies.

NORTH - 35 points
Classic case of backs to the wall - harvey too good to be stopped twice in a row. Plus home advantage.

PORT v LIONS - cannot decide - too hard.

SWANS - 40 Points

BLUES - 39 Points
Blues midfield much too strong. Have 2 extra days break. Young bombers on a 6 day break.

DEMONS V CROWS - Again too hard. Which team will stand up?? I personally hope the dees do. Go the vics :)

BULLDOGS - 25 points
Make no mistake the Dogs are contenders. Will show the hawks up. Hawks also off a hard game and 6 day break. Minson and Hudson to smash them in the ruck.

DOCKERS - 10 Points
Extra days break, home advantage and the fact the Dockers will prime themselves for this test against the best, the cats! The cats surely cant haver the same desire surely not??? they are amazing so certainly not tipping with much confidence. But the dockers looking good.

st kilda | collingwood |21
>saints are a sure thing at etihad. collingwood aren't a sure thing against melbourne.

north melbourne | west coast |15 :confused:
>eagles almost won against port while playing very average football and will lift, hungry for their first win.

port adelaide | brisbane |7
>port only just won against a west coast team playing very average football. could toss a coin here but ill go with another upset at AAMI.

carlton | essendon |22
>essendon a short week leading up to this match. carlton will hurt them when they tire in the 4th quarter again.

sydney | richmond |44
>richmond are already looking to round 4 against melbourne for their first win.

melbourne | adelaide |18 :confused:
>demons the only ones out of these teams that have shown some fight so far (and against quality opposition), melbourne to carry on their form of round 2 to take advantage of a crows outfit needing some serious spark fast.

western bulldogs | hawthorn |9 :confused:
>hawks fired up after round 2. need another coin.

fremantle | geelong |6 :confused:
geelong were a sure thing before round 1. now, if this was at skilled id tip geelong. fremantle will want it more and can do it at home going by their new style of play.

St.Kilda v. Collingwood (48 points).

I love how everytime we play, you make some convoluted, stupid argument about how Collingwood are going to win based on the last time we thumped you.

Example one: Last years QF, you tipped Collingwood because Saints had only played once at the G and in the 88 point hiding we gave you earlier that year, you had injuries.
Example two: Before the 88 point hiding we gave you earlier that year, you tipped Collingwood because the last time we played (when we beat you in the SF) you were a weaker, younger team with injuries.

Now, you may beat us this week, it should be a ripper game. BUT COME ON! PLEASE USE LOGIC!

:thumbsu:

What a tough round of tipping!! Only Sydney are the certainties imo, but WBD should be strong favourites over the Hawks.

St Kilda V Collingwood - 13 points.
North V West Coast - 3 points.
Port V Brisbane - 4 points.
Sydney V Richmond - 56 points.
Carlton V Essendon - 8 points.
Melbourne V Adelaide - 17 points.
Western Bulldogs V Hawthorn - 32 points.
Fremantle V Geelong - 11 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a tough round of tipping!! Only Sydney are the certainties imo, but WBD should be strong favourites over the Hawks.

St Kilda V Collingwood - 13 points.
North V West Coast - 3 points.
Port V Brisbane - 4 points.
Sydney V Richmond - 56 points.
Carlton V Essendon - 8 points.
Melbourne V Adelaide - 17 points.
Western Bulldogs V Hawthorn - 32 points.
Fremantle V Geelong - 11 points.

WHAT???

WHY???

There is no reason why everyone should be picking the dogs, and what's more, by 5 goals or more.. Ludicrous. The game is 50/50 at best, but going on form the Hawks look a fair bit better at the moment, and i think many other dogs supporters would agree :eek:.

St Kilda V Collingwood

North V West Coast

Port V Brisbane

Sydney V Richmond

Carlton V Essendon

Melbourne V Adelaide

Western Bulldogs V Hawthorn -

Fremantle V Geelong

St Kilda 36
West Coast 28
Port Adelaide 5
Carlton 2
Sydney 66
Adelaide 25
Bulldogs 46
Geelong 41

I think It's laughable that after 2 soft wins that that FREMANTLE have fooled so many people that they can actually play and will beat Geelong LOL. Nothing has changed they are still a joke! Will get a good hiding this week by a real football team!

I hate you.

WHAT???

WHY???

There is no reason why everyone should be picking the dogs, and what's more, by 5 goals or more.. Ludicrous. The game is 50/50 at best, but going on form the Hawks look a fair bit better at the moment, and i think many other dogs supporters would agree :eek:.
I'd be tipping WBD by 3 goals if it were at the 'G, but at ES it's a 5 goal win for me. I didn't say WBD were certainities but I see this game as one of those that if the WBD win they'll win by a good margin.

St Kilda vs Collingwood - What a match to start the round. Pies were lucky to hold last week while the Saints have once again showed they are the team to beat (especially under the ES roof) - Saints by 25pts

North Melbourne vs West Coast - Must win for both teams, Roos will be desperate to put up a fight after their stinker, but even at ES I'm actually slightly leaning towards Eagles, but only just! - Eagles by 7pts

Port Adelaide vs Brisbane - Dream chance for these teams to go 3-0, Lions are definently a strong chance but think home ground advantage will help Port win a close one - Power by 10pts

Carlton vsEssendon - Bombers have the wood over Blues in recent meetings and after two fade outs will be out to open their account, could go either way but the extra 3 days prep could help - Blues by 13pts

Sydney vs Richmond - Swans are looking good and at the small SCG should easily account for the Tigers - Swans by 61pts

Melbourne vs Adelaide - two weeks ago this was no brainer but suddenly the Dees are a chance (if they play with the same instensity as last week) tipping Crows but with no confidence - Crows by 16pts

W.Bulldogs vs Hawthorn - Yet another tough game to pick this round, ES give the Dogs the advantage and if they can stop Buddy and Roughy should make it 2 in a row - Dogs by 9pts

Fremantle vs Geelong - Dockers looking good but this will be their real test, expecting them to put up a fight but as the match goes on Cats to get on top over the ground - Cats by 18pts

Crowd Predictions
St Kilda vs Collingwood @ ES - 50,000
Nth Melb vs WCE @ ES - 14,000
Port Adel vs Brisbane @ AS - 21,000
Carlton vs Essendon @ MCG - 55,000
Sydney vs Richmond @ SCG - 26,000
Melbourne vs Adelaide @ MCG - 19,000
W.Bulldogs vs Hawthorn @ ES -45,000
Fremantle vs Geelong @ Subiaco - 35,000

St Kilda V Collingwood
North V West Coast
Port V Brisbane
Sydney V Richmond
Carlton V Essendon
Melbourne V Adelaide
Western Bulldogs V Hawthorn
Fremantle V Geelong

Surprising to see everyone back the bulldogs, our skills level has been very poor last 2 games and Hawthorn easily showed a more composed unit against Geelong even though we thumped Richmond. Make no mistake Hawthorn will beat the Bulldogs by at least 30, put your house on it.

St Kilda V Collingwood- Pies by 6
North Melb. V West Coast- Eagles by 20
Port V Brisbane- Port by 20
Sydney V Richmond- Swans by 50
Carlton V Essendon- Blues by 30
Melbourne V Adelaide- Melbourne by 10
Western Bulldogs V Hawthorn- Hawks by 15
Fremantle V Geelong- Cats by 8

St Kilda V Collingwood @ Etihad
North V West Coast @ Etihad
Port V Brisbane @ AAMI
Sydney V Richmond @ SCG
Carlton V Essendon @ MCG
Melbourne V Adelaide @ MCG
Western Bulldogs V Hawthorn @ Etihad
Fremantle V Geelong @ Subiaco

Anyone have the guts to tip Melbourne over the Crows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 Tips

Remove this Banner Ad

Back