Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, not worth it for you as the two you are trading out are performing well. Mine were POD duds that haven't worked. It's all about correcting mistakes at this stage.

I'm sure you have more pressing issues.
Interesting trades, DaTBird. Looks like you're backing in Ryder/Wingard/Roughy and running with Zerrett/Murph at M6 and M7! That's a deeeeeeep midfield!

I'm so stuck with what to do.

Steele to WHE Crouch to Zerrett

or Roughy to WHE Crouch to Rockliff (but only leaves about 1k in the bank) or Gaff

or Roughy to WHE O'Meara to Oliver

I'm so stuck with what to do.

Steele to WHE Crouch to Zerrett

or Roughy to WHE Crouch to Rockliff (but only leaves about 1k in the bank) or Gaff

or Roughy to WHE O'Meara to Oliver
I don't think you really need to make any trades really based on what you are considering. But if you really feel the desire to mash that trade button, the first option is the only one you should be considering.

Interesting trades, DaTBird. Looks like you're backing in Ryder/Wingard/Roughy and running with Zerrett/Murph at M6 and M7! That's a deeeeeeep midfield!

Ryder/Wingard/Roughy all have easily attainable BE's this week, so are in no way priorities. Ryder and Wingard are infact playing really well, so I don't think its a stretch that the points will come. Wingard had a 90 in round 1.

I'm kind of questioning it now though ha. He only gets two price rises with the 105, and I can't see him scoring so highly with Goldstein back in the side. So say he goes 50, 50, hits 320k in 3 weeks time and starts to have highish breakevens so you trade him out back to Cameron. Is ~200k worth it for 2 trades?

Also the risk that he could be dropped, when North realise they only really need one ruckman (see rd 2 before Goldy's late out).
No point in saving trades if you don't have any cash when you do want to make them.

Anyone tempted by Oliver??

My trades are

Steven to Gaff
GHS to WHE via dpp

Really considering roling the dice on Oliver for cash and M8/9

Atm I've gone Mills > Murphy via Hibberd.

Other potential options are Mills > Zerrett, or Mills > Lloyd, the only constant being Mills is out.

Murphy set to make a lot of moneys, and if he can keep his scoring up short term, eases the regret of not getting Zerrett. Although it does mean I'm fielding one of McGrath/Stewart until I can improve my backline. The upside of that is I get a little more time to assess defenders before committing, and have the option of Hibberd > Newman next week if that remains a solid option.

Gone Mountford > Sam Powell Pepper

Honestly not sure of my second trade. Already have WHE. SPP was the important rookie to get in this week. I have got Hibberd/GHS as rookies identified to deal with. All my midfield is firing and Sam Powell Pepper will slot into GHS spot at M8

At this stage it's looking like my best option is GHS out, Newman in via Hibberd is the best option. Then next week I can ideally trade Hibberd out to a midfield rookie - expecting Balic to go really well for Freo so want to keep my options open for him.

Gone Mountford > Sam Powell Pepper

Honestly not sure of my second trade. Already have WHE. SPP was the important rookie to get in this week. I have got Hibberd/GHS as rookies identified to deal with. All my midfield is firing and Sam Powell Pepper will slot into GHS spot at M8

At this stage it's looking like my best option is GHS out, Newman in via Hibberd is the best option. Then next week I can ideally trade Hibberd out to a midfield rookie - expecting Balic to go really well for Freo so want to keep my options open for him.

You didnt start with SPP say what now... ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only mountford > whe this week crouch gets another gig if he ****s up again and murphy kills i can still do that next week just more expensive for murph thou...

Only mountford > whe this week crouch gets another gig if he ****s up again and murphy kills i can still do that next week just more expensive for murph thou...

Murphy will be like 533K next week if he hits his 108 score prediction. I reckon it is this week or never for Murphy.

You didnt start with SPP say what now... ?

Not my smartest move. Didn;t really pay attention to RDT over pre-season and team was done at the last minute so accidentally overlooked him :$

Might just not make the second trade this week and reevaluate with a bit more data next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going with 2 bandwagon trades this week

Crouch and Taranto in to Who Skinned Elliott and Mark Smurfy.

Interesting thought process here, In SC where I am doing ok I think it's great that everyone is changing to two players I already have, as it lessens their ability to leapfrog me. In DT however I am removing my Pods to players that those in front of me will already have :$. Lets call it a league play trade.

DT trading reminds me of a line out of 'The Commitments' re an eighties electro pop band

You were the first to say that they were great, and the first to say they were shyte.

It's a great line on the likes of WHE, getting rid of the likes of him at the right time is now the next challenge.

It's actually Marc (with a C)....

Cark

I totally know that and yet I still went with the M. I'm tired, leave me alone.

I had Cark Murphy a few years ago in his breakout year and would've had his babies if I could. Not so much since then.

baahhhh i still cant decide between murphy and oliver...
Hepples also in the equations...

Will either of Murphy/Oliver be strong enough M8s at the end of the season?
If no, then I wouldn't be downgrading any premo to them
If yes, its a great money making move
I'm taking the punt on murghy.
I think he has it in him still. First full pre season since ww2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back