Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on Dunkley to Boak and Cripps to Rocky. It's a double sideways but this amazingly nets me more than 260k which goes to the Whitfield-Macrae fund. This is a super aggressive move I know and could backfire hugely but I can't see myself losing points with these trades especially in the short term. Boak is going ham and Dunkley is so out of form. Cripps to Rocky is purely a cash grab as both are going well.

No issues with the first trade as there's merit in trading Dunkley due to Libba being back and him not getting the midfield minutes he had last year which saw him turn to a beast late in the season. So if you believe that remains, then go for it.

Cripps to Rocky is a bad move though imo. You're moving our a guy who averaged 109 last year, currently averaging 109 for someone who has started well but has limited durability and if that shows again, will require another trade to move him back out. I'm all for trading in Rocky in the right situation, but moving a premium who is performing to do so isn't the right answer imo.

I hope you went with my advice on this one!

I hope you went with my advice on this one!
Good advice, shame I was too stupid to follow it. Just blinded by Rocky and all the pig jazz going on the 2 weeks. Thought they would average similar and went for the cash grab. Literally could not have backfired anymore than it has.

Good advice, shame I was too stupid to follow it. Just blinded by Rocky and all the pig jazz going on the 2 weeks. Thought they would average similar and went for the cash grab. Literally could not have backfired anymore than it has.
Ouch!!

Well hopefully in the long run it turns itself around. As a Rocky owner, I'll be hoping he bounces back.

If nothing else, TheRednWhite will always be remembered in BF RDT history. Unfortunately, it will be for "the worst trade ever". :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back