Thursday, April 7
Port Adelaide v Melbourne (AO) (N)

Friday, April 8
Geelong v Brisbane Lions (GMHBA) (N)

Saturday, April 9
Sydney v North Melbourne (SCG)
Collingwood v West Coast (MRVL) (T)
Richmond v Western Bulldogs (MCG) (N)
Fremantle v Greater Western Sydney (OS) (N)

Sunday, April 10
Essendon v Adelaide (MRVL)
Hawthorn v St Kilda (MCG)
Gold Coast v Carlton (MS) (T)

Weekly Predictions:

Thursday, April 7
Port Adelaide: Home v Melbourne: Clash

Friday, April 8
Geelong: Home with white shorts v Brisbane Lions: Home

Saturday, April 9
Sydney: Home v North Melbourne: Home with Blue shorts
Collingwood: Home v West Coast: Home with white shorts
Richmond: Home v Western Bulldogs: Home with white shorts
Fremantle: Home v Greater Western Sydney: Orange Clash

Sunday, April 10
Essendon: Home v Adelaide: Clash
Hawthorn: Home v St Kilda: Clash
Gold Coast: Home v Carlton: Home

I’ll go with:

Thursday, April 7

Friday, April 8
Geelong: Home with navy shorts v Brisbane Lions: Fitzroy/away with white shorts

Saturday, April 9

Sunday, April 10
Hawthorn: Home v St Kilda: Home with white shorts

Weekly Predictions:

Thursday, April 7

Friday, April 8
Geelong: Home with white shorts v Brisbane Lions: Home

Saturday, April 9

Sunday, April 10
Hawthorn: Home v St Kilda: Clash
Last time we played at the Cattery we wore our Fitzroy strip with white shorts

Adelaide in home with white shorts or clash (red) with white shorts?

their yellow would‘ve been perfect for this game.

Last time we had to choose just between a red clash or navy we chose red, in 2007.
12372.jpg

Last time we wore home v Essendon away was back in 1997 (yet took until 2019 for Essendon to switch to their clash v Crows lol), would be very surprising.

Last time we had to choose just between a red clash or navy we chose red, in 2007.
12372.jpg

Last time we wore home v Essendon away was back in 1997 (yet took until 2019 for Essendon to switch to their clash v Crows lol), would be very surprising.
Thanks, yeah I think you’ll be in the red clash. domyou know why they ditched the yellow one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starlight jumper is really bad. I hate this shoehorning of new elements in the chevron, it's nowhere near as smart as the club thinks it looks. the fact it basically looks like Eagles colours shows how little actual care went into it. the club has no aversion to the anchor anymore so why not bring back the OG Purple Haze?

Have to say though, love the direction of the Dockers look. purple should be pushed as much as possible and I've always advocated for a club to just utilise an Indigenous design as a clash strip – clubs end up wearing them outside of the designated round anyway. small stuff like the team store back in town helps too. with any club we go back to an Anchor Man crest soon, too.

Starlight jumper is really bad. I hate this shoehorning of new elements in the chevron, it's nowhere near as smart as the club thinks it looks. the fact it basically looks like Eagles colours shows how little actual care went into it. the club has no aversion to the anchor anymore so why not bring back the OG Purple Haze?

Have to say though, love the direction of the Dockers look. purple should be pushed as much as possible and I've always advocated for a club to just utilise an Indigenous design as a clash strip – clubs end up wearing them outside of the designated round anyway. small stuff like the team store back in town helps too. with any club we go back to an Anchor Man crest soon, too.
Yeah the indigineous kit as an away/clash is pretty nifty. AFLW teams tend to wear them a fair bit more i have noticed (i.e. the Lions in last years GF in Adelaide).

Another one of those games tonight which is neither a clash nor a contrast. Just pointless for the Dees to be 'introducing' white. Royal shorts would have looked nice and worked well. Clubs should have more than two colours of shorts!

Another one of those games tonight which is neither a clash nor a contrast. Just pointless for the Dees to be 'introducing' white. Royal shorts would have looked nice and worked well. Clubs should have more than two colours of shorts!
Light jumpers and light shorts looks kinda shithouse and fey. see the Bombers in all silver.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Round 4, 2022 - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back