Preview Round 4, 2024 : Collingwood v Hawks, 5:10pm Sunday 7th, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care about there experience but you can't possibly select Impey and Bruest from what we have seen this year? and in Impeys case the last few years.
Butler and Seamus just have to play. Unsire on Ramsden/Gunners to replace Mitch. Prob will be Gunners.

IN:
Ramsden
Butler

OUT:
Lewis (inj)
Watson :( (inj)

Breust lucky that Watson got injured. He goes to sub and Morrison gets a full game.

Edit: would love to see Mitchell come in to release Amon back onto a wing. Maybe Hustwaite has to be dropped? But personally I'd prefer he gets another game and either Morrison or Impey are dropped.

Mitchell - Frost - Hardwick
Weddle - Sicily - Scrimshaw

Meek - Worpel - Newcombe
Amon - Nash - Ward

Butler - Ramsden - MacDonald
Moore - Chol - Ginnivan

Bench:
Mackenzie - Impey - D'Ambrosio - Hustwaite/Morrison

Sub:
Breust/Morrison

Last edited:
For mine, the key to this match is to figure out how we got within 4 points of Geelong early the the third quarter and then let it all slip away so easily thereafter. I reckon this should be a relatively straight forward analysis for Mitchell and coaching staff in terms of implementation for the match against Collingwood. Then lets see if the team can execute. Simple.

Watson injury very flattening. He looks close to having a real impact.

Butler and Ramsden in for Watson and Lewis.

I think Philips or Serong should play even if they aren’t at the level yet. Pies tall forwards aren’t amazing and we need to do something about Sicily. He’s been completely taken out as a weapon. We don’t have many players for the opposition to really worry about and Sicily needs to be freed up.

I’d drop Impey and stop messing around and switching Hardwick around. He isn’t a good forward and should stay down back at all times where he is good

For mine, the key to this match is to figure out how we got within 4 points of Geelong early the the third quarter and then let it all slip away so easily thereafter.
The umpires gave them the momentum back with a howler of a deliberate decision and Stengle slotting a crazy goal from the boundary…

But we just drop our bundle when things like that happen and let them pile it on rather than going to work to try and even it up like teams seem to easily do to us when we kick one…

They are going to come hard for Ginnivan

Can we have some leaders step up.

Meek needs to start using his bulk and frame to bash and crash.

Rama must come in.

Gunston just hasn't got the tricks anymore with a strong defender sitting on him.

Ageing Pies need to be exploited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys.

Just wondering what the chances are for Fin Maginness to come in and tag Nick Daicos this weekend? Noticed that he did well in the VFL - would it be possible that he plays an unaccountable role if he does come in?

Hey guys.

Just wondering what the chances are for Fin Maginness to come in and tag Nick Daicos this weekend? Noticed that he did well in the VFL - would it be possible that he plays an unaccountable role if he does come in?
No way...Is this your burner account Nick?

Out: Lewis, Watson (inj)
In: Ramsden, Butler

B Hardwick Frost Scrimshaw
HB Impey Sicily Weddle
C Amon Newcombe Morrison
HF Moore Ramsden MacDonald
F Breust Chol Ginnivan
R Meek Worpel Nash
Int Mackenzie Ward D’Ambrosio Butler
Sub Hustwaite

Can't believe we wouldn't bring in Finn. Probably has to be Ramsden to replace Lewis. Not sold on Butler and I think we might just leave it to two changes anyway for stability's sake.

If they make a third, maybe Seamus in to free up Amon.

I would drop Breust but it most certainly won't happen with Lewis going down. Need some experience down there.

I wouldn't be against him playing as sub though. He can be a wise head on the bench.

I'd like to see Butler, Ramma and Shammy in. I'd give Finn another week at BHH - was awesome but would like to see him back it up.

Lewis (Inj) Watson (Inj) are our definite outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back