Game Day Round 4: Collingwood v Melbourne, Sunday 3:20 PM AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best I can think of is maybe they'd already played VFL this weekend, but a) Suck it up and play two games, Essendon had a player do that back in 2002, and b) Keep a player in reserve you dumb ****s
Nah they're playing Casey right now.

They obviously see White as the more suitable replacement, so are happy to pay the fine for a better chance of winning ... Because Jesse White is clearly the missing ingredient

N.Jones looked like he was running into some form from the last game. And I hope Kennedy will fire up against his old team. I just don't remember the team playing like we did against North twice in a row...

And I have my spot under the table cleared out to watch this, it is a nice space to curl up in a fetal position to watch the game...

Exactly. This seems ridiculous to me, especially considering they had a similar player to White (Cox) actually listed as an emergency.
Goldsack gives them some flexibility forward and back, which is what they've apparently been doing with White in the VFL, played most of the year in defence so far. so I'd say that's what they are after, Cox would just be up forward looking lost and hoping none of our defenders could jump

Goldsack gives them some flexibility forward and back, which is what they've apparently been doing with White in the VFL, played most of the year in defence so far. so I'd say that's what they are after, Cox would just be up forward looking lost and hoping none of our defenders could jump

Ah, to be a rich club. :footy:

White will probably be able to give Grundy a chop out against Gawn. Still, Gawn could be a match winner for us if he backs up last weeks performance. Here's hoping the good Melbourne rock up but all kinds of scenario's for this afternoons game going through my head.

Those odds seem...ridiculous.

If I had $100 I would have loaded up on you guys at those odds but I don't have such money because well... I'm a Collingwood supporter. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you guys are a lock today. Collingwood are pretty dreadful, 0 forward line structure and Pendles cant play mid unless his ribs get better. My only concern is coming back from a tough game last week.

On sportsbet you guys are $1.70 to win 7 or more games. You guys won that last year, and I've seen improvement this year, winning 3 nab games, beating GWS and would have beaten North with an extra 5-10 seconds. Essendon aren't that bad, they were even with Geelong for 3 quarters and won contested ball/clearences. This looks like ridiculous odds to me, thoughts? Just put $100 on it.

I think you guys are a lock today. Collingwood are pretty dreadful, 0 forward line structure and Pendles cant play mid unless his ribs get better. My only concern is coming back from a tough game last week.

On sportsbet you guys are $1.70 to win 7 or more games. You guys won that last year, and I've seen improvement this year, winning 3 nab games, beating GWS and would have beaten North with an extra 5-10 seconds. Essendon aren't that bad, they were even with Geelong for 3 quarters and won contested ball/clearences. This looks like ridiculous odds to me, thoughts? Just put $100 on it.

I'll light you on fire.

Always happy to see Jesse White lining up.

That being said he will now kick 9 goals from half back

Nice of us to give under fire coaches some relief. Last year Hird, this time round Buckley and Dimma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back