Autopsy Round 4: Richmond V North Ballarat @ ME Bank Centre - Saturday 11:00AM, 09/05/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is likely to get a game this week? Madonna, Lennon, Foley (if fit), McBean ? I take it that Menadue isn't ready?

Who is likely to get a game this week? Madonna, Lennon, Foley (if fit), McBean ? I take it that Menadue isn't ready?
I'd say Foley, Conca, Ellis, Lennon in the twos.

Vickery, Dea, Arnot, McDonough, McBean, Castagna, Menadue all in with a look.

Hampson always there if ever Maric needs a rest.

I'd say Foley, Conca, Ellis, Lennon in the twos.

Vickery, Dea, Arnot, McDonough, McBean, Castagna, Menadue all in with a look.

Hampson always there if ever Maric needs a rest.

Ellis straight in if fit. Conca the same. Madonna > Gordon

Very close: Menadue, Bean, Castagna,

Hampson probably needs a run really. He is probably a better tap ruckman than Maric at the moment, and it would be interesting to see what we could do with that advantage. Maric is also not clunking or kicking anything, so I'm not sure how much we lose? Hampson is actually a really good athlete, and was a champion as a youngster on the track.

Gordon should never play again. McBean should leapfrog Ty.

Haven't heard much about Jayden Short? But it probably needs another 12 months atleast.

Can anybody give a rundown on Elton's performances lately? Recent write up claims he was quite good up against Aaron Black (yes, I know he's not exactly Tex Walker). Really don't see what we lose from giving him a crack? We are neither here nor there at the moment, and nowhere near challenging, so why not play him ahead of Chaplin for a few games? Has he earned it?

Can anybody give a rundown on Elton's performances lately? Recent write up claims he was quite good up against Aaron Black (yes, I know he's not exactly Tex Walker). Really don't see what we lose from giving him a crack? We are neither here nor there at the moment, and nowhere near challenging, so why not play him ahead of Chaplin for a few games? Has he earned it?
Was excellent down back. The disnt move him forward thank goodness. He probably deserves a game soon imo. He is a backman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was excellent down back. The disnt move him forward thank goodness. He probably deserves a game soon imo. He is a backman.

You think that's where he belongs, Have you seen him much at VFL ?
Just asking cos I don't get as much of an opportunity, living interstate...It's always good getting info from those who are in the know..

You think that's where he belongs, Have you seen him much at VFL ?
Just asking cos I don't get as much of an opportunity, living interstate...It's always good getting info from those who are in the know..
Seen him a couple times this year and preseason. Looks way more comfortable down back. Last week was his best game. The few before that his was getting moved around a lot. Settle him back and he will come on. Needs game time or he will be gone too btw. Few clubs are keen on him...

Seen him a couple times this year and preseason. Looks way more comfortable down back. Last week was his best game. The few before that his was getting moved around a lot. Settle him back and he will come on. Needs game time or he will be gone too btw. Few clubs are keen on him...

Could he be trade bait for us or would we look at moving someone else on (& keeping Todd) or are we waiting for the Rance thing to pan out?? Or all of the above ??

Could he be trade bait for us or would we look at moving someone else on (& keeping Todd) or are we waiting for the Rance thing to pan out?? Or all of the above ??
His main aim is game time. He could leave on his own accord. Lets face it (imo only) he should have more than one game to his name and they way we've played should've added to that tally early this year. Dont know more than that.

Ideally id be moving on grimes or batchelor and keeping elton.

Ellis straight in if fit. Conca the same. Madonna > Gordon

Very close: Menadue, Bean, Castagna,

Hampson probably needs a run really. He is probably a better tap ruckman than Maric at the moment, and it would be interesting to see what we could do with that advantage. Maric is also not clunking or kicking anything, so I'm not sure how much we lose? Hampson is actually a really good athlete, and was a champion as a youngster on the track.

Gordon should never play again. McBean should leapfrog Ty.

Haven't heard much about Jayden Short? But it probably needs another 12 months atleast.
Short to me goes hard at it and finds the ball .
Would be a massive upgrade on morris if we are looking at long term improvement

conca should be back this weekend. and foley is out for an unknown amount of time due to knee soreness.

Absolutely, BUGGER !!! about Nathan. Good about Conca. Could it be the end for both Nathan & Chris K ? (we are certainly missing the quality of both these guys)....

Absolutely, BUGGER !!! about Nathan. Good about Conca. Could it be the end for both Nathan & Chris K ? (we are certainly missing the quality of both these guys)....
i believe it'll be newmans last year and he'll retire. foley and knights are gone, their bodies just cant do it anymore. could be a rather large departure line from punt road this year.

i believe it'll be newmans last year and he'll retire. foley and knights are gone, their bodies just cant do it anymore. could be a rather large departure line from punt road this year.

It's certainly shaping up that way tunksy. Once again if it pans out like that, our team will go backwards (which I believe has happened each season since Dimma arrived). In terms of overall game numbers & experince. Gotta bite at some stage !?

That's 4 including Dea, plus any trades out

You think Matty has had his Dea ??
I'd rather he stayed, I like him, will be sad to see him go. I recognise that a lot of people don't like him as well. Just hard to see him part of the team with his injuries and how long he's been on the list, not sure where he fits in the senior structure any more either. The more I think about it he'd fit into the backline general "Chaplin" role really well but you can't play him on a tall forward, or rather less so than you can Chaplin. And then Batchelor and Grimes probably keeps him out of that next position.

But other than all that, there was a poster that said they knew him on here and that he wants to be a cop. Grain of salt and all that but if he's not on our list beyond this year you'd say that's where he's gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 4: Richmond V North Ballarat @ ME Bank Centre - Saturday 11:00AM, 09/05/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back