Round 4 Tips and Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast v Essendon -12pts (36,000)
North Melbourne v Sydney- 15pts (14,000)
Adelaide v Carlton- 3pts (31,000)
Collingwood v Hawthorn- 21pts (55,000)
Brisbane Lions v Western Bulldogs- 26pts (33,000)
Richmond v Melbourne- 34pts (20,000)
Geelong v Port Adelaide- 19pts (26,000)
St Kilda v Fremantle- 32pt (27,000)

Any tips for what weird thing will occur at the Saints Freo game this time?

Isn't the fact that they are BOTH undefeated weird enough?

:p;)

West Coast v Essendon -12pts (36,000)
North Melbourne v Sydney- 15pts (14,000)
Adelaide v Carlton- 3pts (31,000)
Collingwood v Hawthorn- 21pts (55,000)
Brisbane Lions v Western Bulldogs- 26pts (33,000)
Richmond v Melbourne- 34pts (20,000)
Geelong v Port Adelaide- 19pts (26,000)
St Kilda v Fremantle- 32pt (27,000)
i have to disagree with your north- swans crowd expectation, the swans have a good supporter base in melb and expect a good showing of the red and white, considering north won, expect more north supporters to turn up, i reckon 20k +

West Coast V Essendon 35pts

North Melbourne V Sydney 62pts

Adelaide V Carlton 10pts

Collingwood V Hawthorn 22pts

Brisbane V Western Bulldogs 3pts

Richmond V Melbourne 44pts

Geelong
V Port Adelaide 75pts

St Kilda V Fremantle 56pts

i have to disagree with your north- swans crowd expectation, the swans have a good supporter base in melb and expect a good showing of the red and white, considering north won, expect more north supporters to turn up, i reckon 20k +

There were 18 and a half against West Coast who would bring in a couple of thousand or so. I would expect around 30k or possibly even more for a Saturday afternoon game.

Oh yeah Dogs not much of a chance against Brisbane:rolleyes:

I find it continuously hilarious that people get offended by the tips of strangers or if more people are tipping against someone's team. Who cares what they think?

Unfortunately people are going to, and are allowed to have an opinion.

Dogs should win, too quick for the Lions. Feel better?

West Coast v Essendon 4 points
North Melbourne v Sydney 35 points
Adelaide vs Carlton 20 points
Collingwood vs Hawthorn 15 points
Brisbane Lions vs Western Bulldogs 30 points
Richmond vs Melbourne 40 points
Geelong vs Port Adelaide 25 points
St Kilda vs Fremantle 10 points

West Coast V Essendon 38pts

North Melbourne V Sydney 18pts

Adelaide V Carlton 43pts

Collingwood V Hawthorn 29pts

Brisbane V Western Bulldogs 5pts

Richmond V Melbourne 56pts

Geelong
V Port Adelaide 9pts

St Kilda V Fremantle 25pts

West Coast vs Essendon - Must win game for Eagles who's season to be all but over if 0-4. Bombers have a woeful record interstate and that could save the Eagles - Eagles by 10pts

North Melb vs Sydney - Will be a lot closer then most people think, North a good chance but on current form can't tip against Swans - Swans by 8pts

Adelaide vs Carlton - Probably the hardest game of the year so far to tip, Crows are injury while I don't know what to think about Blues. Will tip Crows but only because its at AAMI - Crows by 3pts

Collingwood vs Hawthorn - This will be a close one, would normally tip Hawks but with their injuries and the chance that Buddy could be missing just sways me towards the Pies - Pies by 12pts

Brisbane vs W.Bulldogs - Should be another cracker, could go either but at the GABBA can't go past the Lions - Lions by 14pts

Richmond vs Melbourne - Can't remember the last time the Dees were overwhelming favourites in a match, but Tigers are a rabble and don't show much signs of improvement any time soon - Dees by 22pts

Geelong vs Port Adelaide - Was always going to be tough for the Power but the Cats on the rebound is even tougher, at home should be too strong - Cats by 30pts

St Kilda vs Fremantle - Never thought this would a top of the table clash. Best chance ever for the Dockers to beat the Saints but even with the outs I can't see them stopping the Saints under the roof - Saints by 18pts

Crowd Predictions
West Coast vs Essendon @ Subiaco - 37,000
North Melb vs Sydney @ ES - 24,000
Adelaide vs Carlton @ AS - 34,000
Collingwood vs Hawthorn @ MCG - 68,000
Brisbane vs W.Bulldogs @ GABBA - 31,000
Richmond vs Melbourne @ MCG -33,000
Geelong vs Port Adel @ SS - 25,000
St Kilda vs Fremantle @ ES - 28,000

West Coast vs Essendon @ Subiaco - Essendon by 5 Points - 35k
North Melb vs Sydney @ ES - Sydney by 35 Points - 25k
Adelaide vs Carlton @ AS - Carlton by 20 Points - 36k
Collingwood vs Hawthorn @ MCG - Hawthorn by 7 Points - 60k
Brisbane vs W.Bulldogs @ GABBA - Brisbane by 17 Points - 30k
Richmond vs Melbourne @ MCG - Richmond by 11 Points - 37k
Geelong vs Port Adel @ SS - Port Adelaide by 10 Points - 23k
St Kilda vs Fremantle @ ES - St Kilda by 30 Points - 28k

WCE v Essendon -25 points

North v Sydney - 10 points

Adelaide v Carlton - 1 point

Collingwood v Hawthorn - 22 points

Brisbane v Bulldogs - 17 points

Richmond v Melbourne - 12 points

Geelong v Port Adelaide - 38 points

St Kilda v Fremantle - 5 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast V Essendon 7 pts

North Melbourne V Sydney 27 pts

Adelaide V Carlton 40 pts

Collingwood V Hawthorn 9pts

Brisbane V Western Bulldogs 28pts

Richmond V Melbourne 30pts

Geelong V Port Adelaide 31pts

St Kilda V Fremantle 35pts

West Coast 25
North 10
Blues 5
Collingwood 11
Bulldogs 23
Melbourne 30
Geelong 45
St. Kilda 17

Any tips for what weird thing will occur at the Saints Freo game this time?
You my friend are the only person who has tipped north this week on thi thread, I don't personally care who you tip but with such overwhelming support for the swans how come you tip the Roos. I know it will be a close match but I think we will get over in the end.:confused::confused:

West Coast. 37 points.
- Very disappointing if West Coast lose, at home, I think they'll be right.
Sydney. 23 points.
- North too young, Swans too strong.
Adelaide. 4 points.
- I haven't tipped against the Crows yet ;) And I'm suspicious like that. (may end up tipping blues)
Hawthorn. 15 points.
- Hawks have the wood over the Pies, I think?
Footscray. 12 points.
- At the Gabba it'll be tough but Footscray still better IMO.
Richmond. 27 points.
- Melbourne playing some good footy, but I think it'll come together for the Tigers on the weekend.
Port Adelaide. 1 point.
- I don't tip against them. We aren't without a chance, with Gray, Rodan, Brogan and Hartlett all chances to return. But at the same time, Cats have Mooney, Scarlett, Ottens, Milburn and Rooke to come back. :S
St. Kilda. 56 points.
- I think the Saints will just belt the dockers. Freo have been exciting, but to me, just not at the same level as the top side(s).

West Coast - 30 pts (I always tip 30 pt margin in the first game of the round)
Sydney - 25 pts
Carlton - 5 pts
Collingwood - 18 pts
Bulldogs - 20 pts
Melbourne - 33 pts
Geelong - 15 pts
St Kilda - 20 pts

West Coast vs Essendon- Subiaco, Friday Night.
I saw the Bombers first hand against the Dockers a fortnight ago, and they were awful. They had a good win on the weekend, and the inclusion of Hurley will help. Gumbleton is finally stringing a few games together and looks the goods.
West Coast were good in patches against North, and hung in there when the Roos threatenend to run away with the match.
Mark LeCras is a gun, he just needs more support.... Hello Ash Hansen!!
I think the Eagles, at home will record their first win of the season.
West Coast by 27 points. Crowd: 39,504.

North Melbourne vs Sydney- Etihad Stadium, Saturday Afternoon.
North were impressive last week, especially Anthony, Ziebell, Bastinac, Harvey and Wells. Daring new gameplan which clicked.
Sydney have had a good start to the season, falling just short against the Saints, and having convincing wins against the Crows and Tigers.
They have been scoring freely, and it will be upto the Roos defence to stop them.
I can see an upset happening here, and if the Roos midfielders can continue to win the ball, whilst stopping Goodes they can win the match.
North Melbourne by 18 points. Crowd: 34,110.

Adelaide vs Carlton- AAMI Stadium, Saturday Afternoon.
Crows battled last week, heap of injuries doesnt help.
Carlton were very dissapointing against the Bombers.
A fresh start for both teams this week, spotlight firmly on the Crows.
Adelaide by 2 points. Crowd: 36,809.

Collingwood vs Hawthorn- MCG, Saturday Night.
Huge match here, Pies faded badly, whilst the Hawks looked brilliant at times, were maybe a little underdone.
Really hard game to tip, even though the Hawks have won the last few convincingly. Buddy out is a big blow.
I still think the Hawks are improving, and will get better every week.
Hawthorn by 10 points. Crowd: 67,554.

Brisbane vs Bulldogs-Gabba, Saturday Night.
Tantilising match, Dogs ok last week, Lions fantastic, should be a good match, but i think the Lions have too much firepower upfront. Brownvola have got 26 between them in three matches!!
Lions by 30 points. Crowd: 35,650.

Richmond vs Melbourne- MCG, Sunday Afternoon.
Dee's got on the board last week, with just 7 goals! Tigers awful but against a good Sydney outfit.
Spotlight on the Tigers all week, be interesting to see how they go. Im tipping the tigers to record win number one.
Richmond by 23 points. Crowd: 38,303.

[Geelong vs Port Adelaide- Skilled Stadium, Sunday Afternoon.
Both suffered their first loss last week, but i think the Cats will regain a few stars this week and at home, are far too strong.
Geelong by 54 points. Crowd: 22,506.

St Kilda vs Fremantle- Etihad Stadium, Sunday Twighlight.
Both sides have been super impressive. Loss of Riewoldt is huge, but i still think the Saints at home are too good.
St Kilda by 39 points. Crowd: 23,205

West Coast beating Essendon at Subiaco
Sydney too good for North Melbourne
Adelaide at home.
Collingwood will bounce back and Buddy is a big loss
Bulldogs will account for Brisbane at the Gabba
Melbourne are better than Richmond... thats enough for me
Geelong to bounce back and have a few good ins
St Kilda at Etihad will account for Freo

North Melbourne vs Sydney- Etihad Stadium, Saturday Afternoon.
North were impressive last week, especially Anthony, Ziebell, Bastinac, Harvey and Wells. Daring new gameplan which clicked.
Sydney have had a good start to the season, falling just short against the Saints, and having convincing wins against the Crows and Tigers.
They have been scoring freely, and it will be upto the Roos defence to stop them.
I can see an upset happening here, and if the Roos midfielders can continue to win the ball, whilst stopping Goodes they can win the match.
North Melbourne by 18 points. Crowd: 34,110.

I have to stop you there, although you have a very good argument, Adam Goodes has not been our best over the past three weeks and, really, hasn't had much of an impact on the result, if anyone, I'd keep an eye on Benny Mac and RoK ;)

WCE V ESS - 22 pts
Good win for the bombers last week after a slow start to the season, Hurley is a massive inclusion. Eagles have been ordinary and don't see any improvement come Friday night

Adel V Carl - 7 pts
The crows are in big trouble with a lot of big names missing from their best 22. Carlton haven't been setting the world on fire BUT with Judd coming back it should get the blue boys over the line in a close one

NM V Syd - 36 pts
North have showed positive signs so far (forgetting the belting the saints handed down) played very good footy against the eagles but remember it's the eagles. Swans look like they are going to exceed exceptions the media and supporters handed down for season 2010. Hats off to the recruiting staff who have found some good pick ups. Based on form, swans should win this one comfortably.

Coll V Haw - 16 pts
This is a very hard one to tip. The pies haven't followed up from their round 1 against the dogs, very disappointing against the dees and saints in the last 2 weeks. The hawks are fighting hard considering the long list of players on the injury list. Even without Buddy Franklin, Roughy should be able to take care of business and bring the hawks home.

Lions V Dogs - 21 pts
Both sides are off to a great start to the season, playing exciting football. Hall and Browny are kicking bags of goals and it's smiles all round. If theres any side that can stop the force of Browny and Fev, it's the bulldogs. With a fantastic structure, the dogs should be able to get the 4 pts.

Melb V Rich - 9 pts
The future is looking great for the dees and their supporters. Not so good for the tigers and their supporters. Where now for the tigers? who knows!? 3 weeks of footy have shown the footy world that richmond is a fair diknum rabble with no direction but i believe the tigers have enough fuel in the tank to get their first win of the season against a impressive demon outfit. Play like they did against the Swans in the 2nd half of the game and we'll be hearing the best afl team song after the game ;)

Cats V Power - 47 pts
The best side of the comp at home. That is all.

Saints V Dockers - 29 pts
Probably the most interesting match of the round, Dockers are on fire and the saints are getting the job done but how will they go without their main man Rooey? They showed against the pies last week that they are capable of getting the job done without their captain.

West Coast V Essendon 27pts

North Melbourne V Sydney 35pts

Adelaide V Carlton 19pts

Collingwood V Hawthorn 16pts

Brisbane V Western Bulldogs 18pts

Richmond V Melbourne 65pts

Geelong V Port Adelaide 70pts

St Kilda V Fremantle 13pts

West Coast V Essendon 11pts

North Melbourne V Sydney 52pts

Adelaide V Carlton 59pts

Collingwood V Hawthorn 7pts