Round 4 Tips and Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Vs Collingwood 55pts - Richmond to improve on last weeks effort, but against the best in the comp, won't show up much on the scoreboard

Hawthorn Vs West Coast 65pts - Can't see anything but a big Hawk victory down in Tassie against the Eagles.

Carlton Vs Essendon 8pts - Bombers in a close one, midfield battle should be sensational.

Sydney Vs Geelong 3pts - Toughest of the round to pick, could go either way, going with the home side, swannies always tough to beat at the SCG.

Port Adelaide Vs Adelaide 36pts - Adelaide would want to reassert themselves here after a woeful return after their bye.

Gold Coast Vs Melbourne 40pts - Default victory for the Dees

Fremantle Vs North Melbourne 30pts - North will be gallant, but hard to see them getting close to Freo in Perth.

RICHMOND v COLLINGWOOD (53) 69,000 @ MCG
Hard to see the Magpies dropping this one, or any one to be honest. The Tigers were pretty poor last week and got smacked. Nothing leads me to believe this week will be any different.

HAWTHORN v WEST COAST EAGLES (41) 22,000 @ Auroura Stadium
As well as the Eagles have been going, the Hawks at their home away from home should be too strong. Will be interesting to see how the weather fairs down there, but I'm sticking with the Hawks who look in good shape.

CARLTON v ESSENDON (9) 72,000 @ MCG
Hard to pick against the Dons, especially seeing them so good live against the Saints. But I like the way the Blues are travelling and think they may sneak over the line in a close one. Gonna be a ripper game.

SYDNEY v GEELONG (1) 29,000 @ SCG
Literally had to flip a coin to choose a winner here. Both teams could win this and it will surely be close. Cats have got over the line in a few close ones and so have Sydney. I had tails for Geelong and thats what came up.

PORT ADELAIDE v ADELAIDE (36) 51,000 @ AAMI Stadium
Anything can happen in a showdown but I reckon the Crows might come out firing and seething after their loss last week. Port haven't really impressed anyone this season and most likely will find themselves at the bottom end of the ladder. Adelaide should win here.

GOLD COAST v MELBOURNE (45) 24,000 @ 'GABBA
The Suns are still a while away from looking like winning and whilst GAJ thinks they are a chance, I doubt most neutral punters do. They will no doubt improve but this match will be a training run for a Dees team neading a big win and confidence.

FREMANTLE v NORTH MELBOURNE (72) 35,000 @ Patersons Stadium
Couple of factors working against the Kanga's. Coming off a bye, travelling to Perth for 2nd time in 4 weeks and simply not being as good as Freo are currently. Huge win last week and I'd expect the Dockers to register a big win this week.

Collingwood by 78 points against Richmond.

- One time I'm 100% sure we are going to crunch somebody. This one could get ugly. I can't see HOW they have a chance. If Riewoldts kicks 10? We still would probably win.

Hawthorn by 45 points against West Coast

- Franklin. Gun. West Coast still suck.

Carlton by 11 points against Essendon

- Bombers to be brought back to earth. The Blues were fired up last week, won't be happy they lost, will win this.

Sydney by 8 points against Geelong

- I am right on the Swans bandwagon. Love the way this team plays.

Adelaide by 21 points against the wannabe Collingwood

- The town of Adelaide won't be represented in the finals but Adelaide are alot better than Port

Melbourne by 25 points against Gold Coast

- Could be a good game though. The Suns have their best shot at winning. They were 'competitive' against the Dogs. The margin was big but they improved.

Fremantle by 17 points against North Melbourne

-
The Roos are a show here. I don't know why I consider them one but I do.

Richmond/Collingwood
Hawthorn/West Coast
Carlton/Essendon
Sydney/Geelong
Port Adelaide/Adelaide
Gold Coast/Melbourne
Fremantle/North Melbourne

Collingwood by 78 points against Richmond.

- One time I'm 100% sure we are going to crunch somebody. This one could get ugly. I can't see HOW they have a chance. If Riewoldts kicks 10? We still would probably win.

Hawthorn by 45 points against West Coast

- Franklin. Gun. West Coast still suck.

Carlton by 11 points against Essendon

- Bombers to be brought back to earth. The Blues were fired up last week, won't be happy they lost, will win this.

Sydney by 8 points against Geelong

- I am right on the Swans bandwagon. Love the way this team plays.

Adelaide by 21 points against the wannabe Collingwood

- The town of Adelaide won't be represented in the finals but Adelaide are alot better than Port

Melbourne by 25 points against Gold Coast

- Could be a good game though. The Suns have their best shot at winning. They were 'competitive' against the Dogs. The margin was big but they improved.

Fremantle by 17 points against North Melbourne

-
The Roos are a show here. I don't know why I consider them one but I do.

I've heard this a bit all season (including preseason) thus far. Where the hell are we if not on earth? We've lost a game already I don't see win/loss weekend will have anyone at the EFC flying to the moon or coming back to earth. Seriously............... :rolleyes:

I've heard this a bit all season (including preseason) thus far. Where the hell are we if not on earth? We've lost a game already I don't see win/loss weekend will have anyone at the EFC flying to the moon or coming back to earth. Seriously............... :rolleyes:
Apparently we were tipped to snap back to reality against the Saints ... during the NAB Cup ... in Round 1! :rolleyes:

Richmond vs Collingwood - 12 points
Carlton vs Essendon - 30 points
Hawthorn vs West Coast - 40 points
Sydney vs Geelong - 13 points
Port Adelaide vs Adelaide - 40 points
Gold Coast vs Melbourne - 30 points
Fremantle vs North Melb- 60 points

tip these to get 8/8 :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

but you tipped GC...the rest are all fine, BUT GC???

Richmond v Collingwood 50. 66k

Hawthorn
[FONT=&quot] v West Coast 24. 12k

Carlton v Essendon 16. 76k

Sydney v Geelong 8. 26k

Port Adelaide v Adelaide 14. 36k

Gold Coast v Melbourne 49.21k

Fremantle v North Melbourne 38. 35k

[/FONT]

Richmond Vs Collingwood 73pts

Hawthorn Vs West Coast 44pts

Carlton Vs Essendon Draw

Sydney Vs Geelong 11pts

Port Adelaide Vs Adelaide 7pts

Gold Coast Vs Melbourne 62pts

Fremantle Vs North Melbourne 67pts

Everyone should tip 7 or 8 this week. The only game I am iffy on is GC v Melbourne.

Collingwood
Hawthorn
Essendon
Sydney
Adelaide
Gold Coast
Fremantle
If you tip eight this week I'll give you a million dollars.

Collingwood 76 pts
Hawthorn 40 pts
Carlton 11 pts
Sydney 14 pts
Adelaide 36 pts
Melbourne 66 pts
Fremantle 19 pts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn---8.2.50-12.5.77-18.7.115-22.10.142
West Coast-0.1.1--2.3.15--3.5.23---5.6.36

you absolute idiot you obviously know nothing about the eagles

since when do the eagles kick 5.6 - since when do we not kick at least twice as many behinds as goals - more like 5.21

Richmond v Collingwood -Pies premier side of the comp. Too easy. 65pts

Hawthorn v West Coast - Hawks looking good, rioli a beastly inclusion into the team. West Coast wont get near them. 60pts

Carlton v Essendon- Match of the Round. Blues to win by 20

Sydney v Geelong -Geelong will be too strong for us, with 3 solid inclusions in lonergan, mackie and wojack. Even without GAJ, theyre a serious premiership threat. 20 pts

Port Adelaide v Adelaide- If PA cant get up for this, then I dont know what will. 3 pts

Gold Coast v Melbourne- Should be an easy win...40 pts

Fremantle v North Melbourne- Freo too strong at home. 35pts

8 last week very happy about that i don't think many others would have come close.* :D

*No arrogant little shit lol.

Richmond v Collingwood - 49

Hawthorn v West Coast - 26

Carltonv Essendon - 35

Sydney v Geelong- 8

Port Adelaide v Adelaide - 1

Gold Coast v Melbourne - 54

Fremantle v North Melbourne - 46

Richmond Vs Collingwood 56pts - 76K

Hawthorn Vs West Coast 43pts - 17K

Carlton Vs Essendon 32pts - 84K

Sydney Vs Geelong 7pts - 27K