Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a good reason why Mills and Hewett scored so low? I don't know whether to ditch them or not. If this sort of shit continues, though, I have to get rid of them and get in a rookie and a mid-pricer who's a good chance to score a 90.

Is there a good reason why Mills and Hewett scored so low? I don't know whether to ditch them or not. If this sort of shit continues, though, I have to get rid of them and get in a rookie and a mid-pricer who's a good chance to score a 90.

From a swans supporter and someone that watched the game:

Papley (I know you didnt quote): Played well and did his job. His 50 score is what I was expecting pre-season. If he can maintain that work rate in the tough games he will have good JS.

Mills: I think had a shocker. did a couple of good things but I think was really found out with the pressure that GWS was applying. I would give him another game (I mean for the Swans) but a repeat effort I think a run in the 2's could be good (He is god on the Swans board though so no one says anything bad). Says the person that sponsors him :O

Hewett: Completely unsighted. Couldn't get himself into the game. He tried hard, but just could'nt get the pill. Its the things as a young player you have to learn.

If McVeigh comes back this week, I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped Hewett for him. The only other players on the chopping block is Mills and Z. Jones. The rest of our players played well tonight or did their role.

Towers played really good in reserves for us as well so there is pressure being applied.

mills is out, just costing too much for little cash generation and then I'll be upgrading Gawn (if he stinks it up), lonergan or maybe ward or gibbs who are both on notice after their crook second halves

Lonergan must go, most likely to Byrnes and if Lyons can hold his spot he might come in to. Called he would have a good game in Trades Wk3.....

Just hope I spent some of my money wisely last week. Sam Mitchell "C" you better have a good day because R. Gray didn't step in and up.

With Mundy out i went with going

Barlow + Blicavz + T.Ruggles/C.Cameron on the ground
vs
Z,Merrett + Gawn + Ruggles/Cameron
vs
Houli + Gawn + B.Kennedy

Happy with Barlow's solid 99 but Houli and Z.Merrett my ther 2 trades went crazy. Hopefully Gawn continues with mediocre 60s and 70s today.

Time for Mills to go, got talked into picking him really and then thought hed be a keeper as a defender but hes not going to be that expensive anyway to bring him back in.

Problem is not many rookies vailable and cost alot to get to someone decent

Probably gonna get Zaha for Graham if I can afford it, but would have to downgrade maybe Mills or Hewett.
Swans fans seem to think Hewett will be dropped. (And I didn't mean the Swans fan above, who mentions it as well)

Last edited:
With Mundy out i went with going

Barlow + Blicavz + T.Ruggles/C.Cameron on the ground
vs
Z,Merrett + Gawn + Ruggles/Cameron
vs
Houli + Gawn + B.Kennedy

Happy with Barlow's solid 99 but Houli and Z.Merrett my ther 2 trades went crazy. Hopefully Gawn continues with mediocre 60s and 70s today.

You shut your mouth my friend.

Lonergan must go, most likely to Byrnes and if Lyons can hold his spot he might come in to. Called he would have a good game in Trades Wk3.....

Just hope I spent some of my money wisely last week. Sam Mitchell "C" you better have a good day because R. Gray didn't step in and up.
Lonergan defiantly has to go, Dion Prestia will probaly follow hs teammate out the door.

Got Simpkin still...not urgent as he's not leaking cash but $230k on my bench not doing anything...

Going to have to do something about Frost. Harwood, Lonergone..baby swans. So many headaches. Got some money bankee so will have to see what creative solutions I can come up with.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Got a few I need to get replaced but if I do it this week I'm just replacing like with like. This week I'll trade two mid-price players down and leave my low BE players in to build up their value, then next week trade up for a premium. If things go to plan I could even pick up someone like Tom Mitchell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hewitt is gone, probably Brown as well at this stage, wouldnt mind getting in Byrne or Ruggles, possibly Menzel if he plays well today

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back