Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on my second trade? This is my team with $154k in the bank. The players in the red squares are the ones that are on my trade list.

Ward (Not capable of being a trustworthy premo mid) to Steven/SMitchell/Danger

Lonergan to Cotchin/Zaharakis/Shuey?

Mills to Hartung?

Zach Smith to Gawn/Nic Nat/Tippett?

Really need a hand here! thoughts?

I don't think Ward is your biggest problem at the moment. What about Lonergan to Duncan and Mills to a rookie, then next week either Ward or Smith to someone decent (I'd go Smith)?

Slowly starting to cash up my player, big end goal is another premo midfielder like S/T Mitchel, J Steven, Dangerfield etc. Have bene wayign up the optiosn to maximise cash profit the last couple weeks and has paid off for me (I.E Zaha over Hunter), (McTippa to M.Adams). I am tossing up between a couple options this week. Need eberyone's input in to who do you think will score better..

1) Harwood + Kerridge (or D.Wells) -> Ruggles + T.Lynch(suns) and approx $57k remaining
2) Harwood + Kerridge (or D.Wells) -> Ruggles + J.Martin(suns) and approx $57k remaining
3) Harwood + Kerridge (or D.Wells) -> Ruggles + C.Daniel and approx $100k remaining
4) Harwood + Kerridge (or D.Wells) -> Ruggles + J.Short and approx $386k remaining (will score less this week)

My plan from here is to us the money next week or profit from lynch/martin to upgrade a S.Gray/ Libba / D.Wells to a Premo Mid like Mithcells, Montagna, Danger, Fyfe etc

whats your thoughts? I am leaning towards option 1)

Longergan -> Ruggles
Mills -> Rosa

At this stage. Greene and Smith also close to being on the chopping block.

I Like this especially with Rosa up against the bombers, will hopefully go up about $15k and score 90+ for ya

Looks like double downgrade for me. Lonergan > Ruggles & Nathan Wilson > Byrne.
Gives 414K in the bank for a double upgrade next week.
I have Mills and Hewett as well and they were both on the field Sh#t, hopefully next week if they get another chance they might put in a bit more to stay in the team. I think Oliver knew it was his last chance and scored 89 on the bench for me after two lean weeks on the field.
For three weeks my highest scoring rookies have all been on the bench with the exception of Marcus Adams who is the only one to keep me sane.

Hey guys, need a bit of input on trades if you guys could spare some:

Option one
Lonergan>Byrne-Jones or Wagner
Z smith > Goldy

Or

Lonergan> Ruggles/Byrne
Mills> Duncan

Only have 9k in the bank right now so I'd have to go with either of these options!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, need a bit of input on trades if you guys could spare some:

Option one
Lonergan>Byrne-Jones or Wagner
Z smith > Goldy

Or

Lonergan> Ruggles/Byrne
Mills> Duncan

Only have 9k in the bank right now so I'd have to go with either of these options!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You could go mills to Rosa like I am, as I had 0 in the bank and am making identical trades in terms of players out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slowly starting to cash up my player, big end goal is another premo midfielder like S/T Mitchel, J Steven, Dangerfield etc. Have bene wayign up the optiosn to maximise cash profit the last couple weeks and has paid off for me (I.E Zaha over Hunter), (McTippa to M.Adams). I am tossing up between a couple options this week. Need eberyone's input in to who do you think will score better..

1) Harwood + Kerridge (or D.Wells) -> Ruggles + T.Lynch(suns) and approx $57k remaining
2) Harwood + Kerridge (or D.Wells) -> Ruggles + J.Martin(suns) and approx $57k remaining
3) Harwood + Kerridge (or D.Wells) -> Ruggles + C.Daniel and approx $100k remaining
4) Harwood + Kerridge (or D.Wells) -> Ruggles + J.Short and approx $386k remaining (will score less this week)

My plan from here is to us the money next week or profit from lynch/martin to upgrade a S.Gray/ Libba / D.Wells to a Premo Mid like Mithcells, Montagna, Danger, Fyfe etc

whats your thoughts? I am leaning towards option 1)

Surely you must have a worse player then Kerridge. He has a be of 35 and not doing to bad on the field. He still has a couple of decent weeks

Last edited:
going double downgrade since a lot of rookies are still pumping decent enough scores

Brown --> Ruggles
Hewitt --> Byrne

gives me $175k next week, wouldnt mind getting Scully or Goldy in the week after

Can afford to go Libba to either Hunter or Zerrett, although the Zerrett option leaves me with very little cash.

I feel like Zerrett is likely to be higher priced sooner, up in a 580-600k bracket, whereas I could get a 525 or 540k hunter in in a few weeks. Plus I can shift Zerrett forward where he's looking at being a lock as top 6.

Thoughts?

Right now I'm thinking on giving my backline a bit of a face-lift.

Option A:

Jesse Lonergan -> Tom Ruggles
Tom Sheridan -> Rory Laird

Would leave me 102k in the bank.

Really not set on that second trade, Sheridan hasn't actually done to bad, he's averaging 82pts and has a very achievable BE of 64 as Freo start to win games you'd expect him to play better to. I do have bigger issues, I want to move on Dion Prestia and Zac Smith but Prestia is playing Essendon this week so I really think I should give him one more week and I'd only trade Smith out for Goldy but the Lonergan -> Ruggles doesn't give me enough money to trade in Goldy.

However If I was to trade out Sheridan that'd give me the chance to bring in Goldy who's droped 30k in price and has a BE of 105 which is quite low for him, it's so hard to bring in players of Goldy's standard through out the year I feel this is the opportunity to bring him in.

Option B:

Tom Sheridan -> Tom Ruggles
Zac Smith -> Todd Goldstein

Whilst I still think he can grow Sheridan won't be in the best D6 options come the end of the season, trading him out for a promising mature aged rookie with a decent run of fixtures coming up is a good chance to free up some cash. I put Smith into my side to make me money and to pump out some decent scores, he's averaging 62ppg and has lost me nearly 25k he's not doing either for me so to trade him out for a player that'll be in the top five players in all of fantasy at the end of the season should significantly improve my side.

Mills > Ruggles or C. Byrne - What's job security like for Ruggles?
Lambert > Scully - Lambert made me a few dollars but i don't like how much he's been playing forward the last 2 rounds.

Option B:

Tom Sheridan -> Tom Ruggles
Zac Smith -> Todd Goldstein

Whilst I still think he can grow Sheridan won't be in the best D6 options come the end of the season, trading him out for a promising mature aged rookie with a decent run of fixtures coming up is a good chance to free up some cash. I put Smith into my side to make me money and to pump out some decent scores, he's averaging 62ppg and has lost me nearly 25k he's not doing either for me so to trade him out for a player that'll be in the top five players in all of fantasy at the end of the season should significantly improve my side.

Go option B. North v Freo. Goldy will monster whoever freo decide to ruck this week (will be Griffin, 36hitouts 106pt score in the WAFL)

Is Adams the real deal?

1. Started bottom priced, was still only $216 at the weekends start.
2. Had a ridiculously low Break Even of minus 25. Money for jam.
3. Has DPP status DEF/FWD
4. Scored 107 v Hawthorn, that was the big test in my mind. AVG 92
5. Job security and is a top bloke who isn't taking his shot at the big time for granted.

Make it happen. At least til they max out his break even.

1. Started bottom priced, was still only $216 at the weekends start.
2. Had a ridiculously low Break Even of minus 25. Money for jam.
3. Has DPP status DEF/FWD
4. Scored 107 v Hawthorn, that was the big test in my mind. AVG 92
5. Job security and is a top bloke who isn't taking his shot at the big time for granted.

Make it happen. At least til they max out his break even.

Boy am I glad I got him in last minute when neither of my defender bench players were named. Grabbed him and Clayton. Good week for them!

Right now I'm thinking on giving my backline a bit of a face-lift.

Option A:
Jesse Lonergan -> Tom Ruggles
Tom Sheridan -> Rory Laird
Would leave me 102k in the bank.

Really not set on that second trade, Sheridan hasn't actually done to bad, he's averaging 82pts and has a very achievable BE of 64 as Freo start to win games you'd expect him to play better to. I do have bigger issues, I want to move on Dion Prestia and Zac Smith but Prestia is playing Essendon this week so I really think I should give him one more week and I'd only trade Smith out for Goldy but the Lonergan -> Ruggles doesn't give me enough money to trade in Goldy.

Factually incorrect

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back