Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont understand why you have to put people down for their trades. Its not what happens over 1 week after the trade its more what happens over the rest of the season. If Waite misses his usual 8-10 games then you would have made the wrong decision.

I'd say he's the sort of 15-20 player who will play every game if he keeps his form up but if he's poor for an extended period of time he may find himself out of the side. If he's poor for an extended period of time you wouldn't want him in your Dream Team anyway, so I wouldn't worry about his JS.

I think he will. Either that or omitted.

Well neither you or I know now do we? We all don't have crystal balls.

For all we know, Whitecross can either average 100 for the rest of the year or 50. NO ONE KNOWS. I took the punt hoping he would be in for a breakout year (which he still might be) and be a great pick up.

Do i personally think he will be dropped/subbed? Not a chance, if i did have doubt i wouldn't have picked him would i?

I dont understand why you have to put people down for their trades. Its not what happens over 1 week after the trade its more what happens over the rest of the season. If Waite misses his usual 8-10 games then you would have made the wrong decision.

You're taking the piss right? The amount of shit I've copped for my trades so far from all and sundry here, even though none of my trades have failed (yet). I think I am justified in letting anyone/everyone who makes a shit trade know about it.

As for Waite, he's doing very well so far. If he get's injured at least I'll be able to trade him to another premium with only 1 trade as his price will be 440-450k if he can get through next weeks game without getting injured/suspended.

From hawks side they have many players to drop before WhiteX

Savage, Bruce, Hill, Osborne, Young, Schoenmakers and Cheney

I would just be worried about all the hbf/wingmen in Birchall, hodge, i.smith, Bateman, Breust ect

I think he will. Either that or omitted.
He may be the sub at some stage during the season, but it definately wouldnt be a regular occurrance. He is best 22 and had a great first 3 weeks. (I didnt see the game last night so not sure how he played, just saw his low DT score). As others have mentioned, there are a lot more players to be omitted before whitecross- Bruce, Young, Cheney, Hill, Gunston, Osborne

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back