Game Day Round 4B v Western Bulldogs - Sunday Sept 22nd. Victoria Park @ 3:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Week Four B
Sunday 22 September
Collingwood v Western Bulldogs
Victoria Park, Wurundjeri
3:05pm (AEST)

In: Tarni White, Erica Fowler, Sarah Ingram (debut)

Out: Bri Davey (concussion), Sarah Sansonetti (omitted), Mikala Cann (suspension)

Collingwood v Western Bulldogs
BAmber SchutteStacey Livingstone
HBJordyn AllenRuby SchleicherLucy Cronin
CSarah RoweCarly RemmosCharlotte Blair
HFLauren BrazzaleImogen BarnettAlana Porter
FEliza JamesEleri Morris
RSabrina FrederickTarni WhiteGrace Campbell
INTMuireann AtkinsonCharlotte TaylorErica Fowler
Jordi IveySarah Ingram
EMG Selena KarlsonGeorgia ClarkSarah Sansonetti

Ok so sorry for the slight off topic but I’ll be heading to the game next week vs Gold Coast. Can one of you regular aflw watchers let me know what the food offering is likely to be like since it’s at lunchtime? Food trucks?

Also which player would you recommend I try to get my little 4yo daughter to watch and get excited by? I lost a lot of interest with the expansion and the loss of Chloe Molloy so I’ve got no idea. Maybe Sarah Rowe judging by highlights of last few weeks?

Ok so sorry for the slight off topic but I’ll be heading to the game next week vs Gold Coast. Can one of you regular aflw watchers let me know what the food offering is likely to be like since it’s at lunchtime? Food trucks?

Also which player would you recommend I try to get my little 4yo daughter to watch and get excited by? I lost a lot of interest with the expansion and the loss of Chloe Molloy so I’ve got no idea. Maybe Sarah Rowe judging by highlights of last few weeks?
Its at punt road, and I do recall they do have some food outlets. At least from my time there for VFL games
Maybe they'll have some extra ones for AFLW games, I'm not sure.

As for players. Its a rough time atm with our injuries, but suppose Sarah Rowe.

Never been to that ground but there are quite a few at Vic Park.
Bit expensive though, and queues, maybe get something before you get to the ground.

Never been to that ground but there are quite a few at Vic Park.
Bit expensive though, and queues, maybe get something before you get to the ground.

Lot Cheaper to get it before then at the Ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has there been a worse team represent Collingwood in any level of football male or female? I’m not saying injuries haven’t been an issue but the lack of skill, forward craft and desire is horrendous. When you have such an injury run the one thing you look to is pressure and desire, they look like they don’t give a ****.

Has there been a worse team represent Collingwood in any level of football male or female? I’m not saying injuries haven’t been an issue but the lack of skill, forward craft and desire is horrendous. When you have such an injury run the one thing you look to is pressure and desire, they look like they don’t give a ****.

These ladies aren't properly coached in the basic skills of the game or any game awareness.

its hard enough to watch the game without listening to one of the major commentators talking about how she coached at the dogs last year......and this is our home game.

This current situation with the team is a generational loss of casual supporters like myself...it will be down to family and friends and diehards...

I suspect the AFLW people will respond with more encouragement for the expansion sides...

Well, that’s me done for the season, this is seriously unwatchable and against a winless team. There’s nothing worth watching.

Feels like our Women’s team has been cursed from day 1. Our “Marquee” players turned out to be average, and we couldn’t hold on to Garner and Chloe who turned out to become the best players in the league.

I’ve only had a glance here and there but remember thinking we lacked both athletes and players with good skills in 2018 and it’s still the case now.

Scoreless in the second half. 1 point in the last 3 quarters. That's that most dismal 3 quarters I've ever watched.

We will be lucky to get 100 people to the next home game.
There will be more interest in the men's trade period then our AFLW season. This season has just dissipated into dust. Unless l see massive list changes and football staff changes within the women's program, l will not be renewing my membership of this ship wreck....

Feels like our Women’s team has been cursed from day 1. Our “Marquee” players turned out to be average, and we couldn’t hold on to Garner and Chloe who turned out to become the best players in the league.

I’ve only had a glance here and there but remember thinking we lacked both athletes and players with good skills in 2018 and it’s still the case now.
Feel like even if we held onto Garner and Molloy, we'd just waste them.

Talent only gets you so far, you need to invest in a strong culture and the right off-field personnel. That's what makes North so successful, they're the ultimate destination club. Why would anyone want to go to Collingwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 4B v Western Bulldogs - Sunday Sept 22nd. Victoria Park @ 3:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back