Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I downgraded Van Berlo to Glenn, only others that comes to mind is Salem or Newton.

Cripps, CEY, Nelson, Vandenberg are my options.

Actually Nelson seems the logical one now that I say it.

Hodge - 3 games. Too many for me. Will look to harvest Hodge back into my line-up at that time.

Will swap for Hannebery in one and grab Glenn for cash.

In the other league I can't decide what to do. Going to finally get rid of Tippett, go for Glenn and then ... Is Picken for real? What about T.Adams or T.Mitchell - reasonably priced with DPP status. Thoughts?

Yea im in a conundrum too with Lewis n Hodge. Thinking about getting rid of Hodge and just sucking up and putting Lewis on the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hodge and Lewis getting reported along with Bennell getting suspended along with the DPP this week is causing some headaches. What do you guys reckon would be a good move? Should I trade out Hodge and Lewis or hold onto one? I was thinking of going Hodge >> Mundy and Lewis >> Ebert or is there a better way to go about things?

This is my team at the moment
fchf6.png

Hodge and Lewis getting reported along with Bennell getting suspended along with the DPP this week is causing some headaches. What do you guys reckon would be a good move? Should I trade out Hodge and Lewis or hold onto one? I was thinking of going Hodge >> Mundy and Lewis >> Ebert or is there a better way to go about things?

This is my team at the moment
fchf6.png

Hodge > mundy
Bont forward then bennell to the best mid u can afford

^^Good call

I went:
Kelly to Mundy
Hodge to Glenn (via new Salem and VBerg DPPs)
Can splash the cash next week

Only issue is have no mid cover this week unless Dumont plays (which I guess is possible)

Lewis benched. Gonna be too hard to get back in, and Hodge and Kelly are both out for longer.

Not sure Hodge and Lewis are both needed. Anyway I have gone Hodge to Mundy and Lewis to Pendles and put Vanderberg into my forwards to cover Bennell for one week. Lewis has a reasonalby high BE and has freed up some cash for next week. I am ranked 621 so don't want 695 on the bench even for one week.

Anyone got their eye on Redden? Might not be a top 8 mid but is underpriced. Had a really nice run of form before he got injured last year. Can score very well even when the lions are getting smashed.

He's no rocklobster though...

When is Rocky expected to bottom out? Can see a few low scoring games from him if he comes back this week.

I'm really torn with the Lewis dilemma. I started off thinking "yeah, straight to bench". But if I downgrade him to Glenn, I can get three upgrades in the next three trades.

At first I was holding, then I downgraded. Lewis > Glenn and HarryL > Mundy leaves me with 526k. That allows me to turn Nic Nat into Martin next week, with 357k remaining.

Let's assume one of CEY/Cripps/Vanders gets to 400k in two weeks (another 70-80k). Then it's only 265k to turn one of them into Lewis.

All those moves and I'd still have 92k leftover. Might even be able to sideways Sloane to a Fyfe or something next week as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back