Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHE and Roughy to Balic and anyone other than Sloane and Rockliff.

Currently tossing up between Riewoldt (50k leftover), Dahlhaus (142k), Franklin (159k), Merrett (7k), Selwood (25k and helpful bye). Rookies fielded doesn't change with any of these options.

Any ideas? :thumbsu:

How do you not have any of those players?

Delete team if I were you.

I have only one of those (Dalhaus).

I'd have gone Merrett, if I'd managed to be you before this round started. He's the one out of those that I want in my team more than anyone else. Gotta find the cash to bring him in though, if you have the cash I'd bite the bullet and grab him.

I have only one of those (Dalhaus).

I'd have gone Merrett, if I'd managed to be you before this round started. He's the one out of those that I want in my team more than anyone else. Gotta find the cash to bring him in though, if you have the cash I'd bite the bullet and grab him.
Ended up going for Dahlhaus and banking the extra cash. Hopefully means I have another decent upgrade in the next couple of weeks.

Ended up going:

Pickett > Balic
Eddy > Fisher.

The Eddy > Fisher move was purely for future trading (and cash generation).

I now have Lloyd in defence, Hibbered, T. Adams & Parfitt in the Mids, Balic & Dahlhaus in the forwards.

This will enable me to trade any position for any position. Moving forward with maxed out rookies I think it puts me in a strong position.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ended up going:

Pickett > Balic
Eddy > Fisher.

I now have Lloyd in defence, Hibbered, T. Adams & Parfitt in the Mids, Balic & Dahlhaus in the forwards.

This will enable me to trade any position for any position. Moving forward with maxed out rookies I think it puts me in a strong position.

Haha. My exact trades.

Ended up going:

Pickett > Balic
Eddy > Fisher.

I ended up doing Pickett > Balic. If I'd had more confidence in Fisher's scoring I'd have done the double downgrade too. But I feel like any rookie I bring in now needs to be making money immediately and there are more appealing options on the horizon (Parsons, Myers ... possibly Black if he can stay in the team).

I ended up doing Pickett > Balic. If I'd had more confidence in Fisher's scoring I'd have done the double downgrade too. But I feel like any rookie I bring in now needs to be making money immediately and there are more appealing options on the horizon (Parsons, Myers ... possibly Black if he can stay in the team).
I am hoping for:

Week 1: Black (next week) and or Parsons and or EVW
Week 2: Parsons (Hopefully back after a week in the VFL)
Week 3: Myers Will Be at least here, if not further down the track

EVW is interesting, but not sold on the JS with Scott at the helm.

Leaves either a downgrade upgrade every week over the next three, or a double downgrade followed by a double upgrade.

Keeps the cash to keep rising nicely

I am hoping for:

Leaves either a downgrade upgrade every week over the next three, or a double downgrade followed by a double upgrade.

Honestly, I don't trust North. Simpkin is the only one to get regular games and several of us have been burned with Hibberd and Mountford. I like the others ... Black probably the biggest question mark but he can score, as we've seen.

Honestly, I don't trust North. Simpkin is the only one to get regular games and several of us have been burned with Hibberd and Mountford. I like the others ... Black probably the biggest question mark but he can score, as we've seen.
Kayne Turner's scoring has been okay and his job security Is through the roof.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am hoping for:

Not sure if Parsons will be in the VFL. I would expect him to come straight back in.

Fair to say that Parfit will certainly be having a rest. Probably about a 6-7 week rest.
What happened to him? Saw him being helped off the ground.

Beat his BE by 22, so that's about 10k I'll squeeze out of him.
Not having Adams is really hurting you, pups.
Yeah all well, same boat as not having Rocky, Zerrett, NRoo etc also

If Hodgey can ton up regularly then I'm not too fussed, will have to squeeze as much cash out of my rookies as possible though in time to get these ubers in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back