Round 6 votes vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

3 - Simpson - Massive, massive game. Kept us in it.

2 - Makepeace - plenty off it - saved us plenty of times and all most won us the game in attack.

1 - Grant - Kicks the goals again. Dropped a couple he would usually swallow, but is always looking dangerous.

coming from someone who was at the game, and hasnt seen any sort of statistics yet, here are my votes

3. Sinclair (kept getting us forward all day)
2. Makepeace (sensational work, but that out of bounds in the final quarter was very frustrating)
1. Simpson (probably his best game all year)

Jess Sinclair and Danny Wells *very* unlucky not to get votes, as they were pretty consistent all day also.

Thompson is proving to be a good pickup.

3 - Simmo - Only bloke that realised it was raining..? Great effort.

2 - Thompson - Excellent footballer this bloke. Best tall on the ground.

1 - Makepeace - Worked his arse off.

Hale was ok, Firrito and Brady did their standard arse slap of their two guns, Harro did some good things. Wells was ok in the last 40 minutes or so. Rubbish early.

Brown was horrid down back. Horrid. Sansbury had a shocker, Picione was ordinary.

Chadwiko said:
coming from someone who was at the game, and hasnt seen any sort of statistics yet, here are my votes

3. Sinclair (kept getting us forward all day)
2. Makepeace (sensational work, but that out of bounds in the final quarter was very frustrating)
1. Simpson (probably his best game all year)

Jess Sinclair and Danny Wells *very* unlucky not to get votes, as they were pretty consistent all day also.

Thompson is proving to be a good pickup.

Did Sinclar gets votes or not get votes?

Don't disagree with you first 3 - plus Well and Thompson, I thought Pratt was again solid,

3- Simmo. Solid all game, only shinning light in the rain
2- Makepeace. Even though he missed the goal, made up for it with hard running
1- Sinclair. Most improved roo all year, this guy will feature heavilly with the syd barker, if not the chas brownlow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 Simpson
2 Harvey
1 Sinclair

Thommo was fantastic but that dropped mark late in the third hurt us again. Making a habit of dropping seemingly simple chest marks.

3. Simpson - his last quarter was a domination.

2. Sinclair - provided heaps off half back

1. Pratt - giving our defense alot of backbone and much needed grunt

3 - Simpson
2 - Makepeace
1 - Thompson

Some people said that Watt was terrible but I thought he played well when went back except for missing Stevens in the last quarter (so frustrating).

3 simpson
2 makepeace
1 thompson

(bit unsure about who to give the last vote to but i thought thommo did a few nice things with the ball when it was wet)

3. Simmo...tried hard all day and kept us in it.
2. Grant...only forward who looked like kicking a goal.
1. Wells...only bloke who delivered it BEATIFULLY to our forwards.

Bout time someone gave Brady some votes!!!

Once again, he basically took McLeod out of the game and his chase of McLeod in the third quarter to save two shots at goal was awesome.....

3 - Rawlings
2 - Grant
1 - Simpson

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6 votes vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back