Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL INTERCHANGES
Richmond: Shane Edwards, Daniel Jackson, Reece Conca
Substitute: Brandon Ellis
Sydney Swans: Dan Hannebery, Luke Parker, Lewis Jetta
Substitute: Trent Dennis-Lane

TDL as sub. Saw it coming but don't like it. What's the weather like?

Re: Round 7: The Sydney Swans vs. The Richmond Tigers

FINAL INTERCHANGES
Richmond: Shane Edwards, Daniel Jackson, Reece Conca
Substitute: Brandon Ellis
Sydney Swans: Dan Hannebery, Luke Parker, Lewis Jetta
Substitute: Trent Dennis-Lane

TDL as sub. Saw it coming but don't like it. What's the weather like?

Longmire is terrible at picking the sub. In what universe can he possibly think that TDL would make a good sub.

Longmire is terrible at picking the sub. In what universe can he possibly think that TDL would make a good sub.

TDL is extremely quick, and has been playing midfield a fair bit at ressies level. I reckon he'll be a late midfield injection, like Nick Smith was. Could definitely work.

Can someone please tell me what makes a good sub? Do not understand the constant whining about who the sub is.

TDL was 22nd player picked. I don't understand what the issue is at all.

Can someone please tell me what makes a good sub? Do not understand the constant whining about who the sub is.

TDL was 22nd player picked. I don't understand what the issue is at all.

The sub needs to be a person that can fill a lot of roles and ideally can also be very damaging. Now TDL is a good player and i think he can kick a goal a quarter but he is a out and out forward and i can't imagine him kicking a bag of goals in a quarter of football.

TDL as sub doesn't bother me. Everiit offered nothing as sub last time, TDL coming on fresh quarter and a half or a quarter left could work in our favour, his defensive stuff will be made easier by them being tired.

I don't think I've ever heard Eddie commentate us. He only used to do the Friday night games on Channel 9 right? Which we never had.

I look forward to many Leroy Jetta's and Ben Reid's.

Christ now I know why dad always calls them ****ing Richmond so far I've been sworn at and to **** off back to Sydney twice and one feral offered to pork my girlfriend, thank Christ we're sitting with a bunch of Sydney supporters.

If we win today this may be my last post!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why can't we play the MCG

Um. In the back or High, take your pick.

Omg commentators are pathetic.

Its tailor made for a good team which you are, so its odd that your good football doesnt translate to this ground.

Plenty of your guys should be revelling in it.

Not really, way too simplistic to say good teams will perform there. 11/12, we just never win against it, and it's not as though we're playing Geelong. No offense but Richmond & Melbourne aren't exactly the comp heavyweights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back