Game Day Round 7 v North Melbourne @ MCG, 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

With respect to North, this should be a win (and a pretty comfy one at that). No LDU for them. Big Josh 'SNAGS' Schache in for us.

Keen to see Schache get a run, and hopefully JVR can perform more like his last quarter v Richmond across a game. Some composure in midfield would be great too, to actually give our forwards some decent delivery. We haven't had a consistent team performance since the Sydney game but this presents a nice opportunity to build some momentum into the middle of the year.

Team below:

SCHACHE_02.png

Sick of Goody having us on with these team sheets. The lineup will obviously be:

FB: Gawn Chandler Grundy
HB: Sparrow Jordon Neal-Bullen
C: van Rooyen Fritsch Schache
HF: Hibberd Brayshaw Rivers
FF: Viney Langdon McVee
RR: Bowey May Lever
IC: Oliver Petracca Pickett Hunter

Sick of Goody having us on with these team sheets. The lineup will obviously be:

FB: Gawn Chandler Grundy
HB: Sparrow Jordon Neal-Bullen
C: van Rooyen Fritsch Schache
HF: Hibberd Brayshaw Rivers
FF: Viney Langdon McVee
RR: Bowey May Lever
IC: Oliver Petracca Pickett Hunter
I knew Hibberd was out of place on the right hff, I’ve always said that the left hff suits him much better. Thanks 🙏🤗

I want to see Petracca, Koz and Fritta get off the chain tonight. I also want to see May have a blinder. He's been ordinary this season. Danger game after a 5 day break(and we're hardly in form), but I want to see us be ruthless tonight.

This game won't be a walkover. The last two times we've met, North have been competitive, and both times we never really put the game to bed until the last quarter. North are a better team this year, and especially coming off a five day break from a pretty physical game, I can't see us doing much more than we need to get the four points. I'm not saying we should be in any danger of losing, especially with LDU missing, but I am anticipating a very forgettable and underwhelming victory.

Can't see us genuinely spanking North, will be much like last season, competitive scrap for the most part and then we kick away at the end.

Hope I'm wrong and demolish them from the start though, still owe them from those 17 losses in a row or whatever it was!

JVR with 5, Schache 20 and 3.

I’m “out on the town” tonight. Sad a little, I want to watch Dees give nice little spanky to North Melbourne but alas. Will have to cheer on the Schache Attacky “in spirt” instead, and via gameday thread. Go Dees!

This game won't be a walkover. The last two times we've met, North have been competitive, and both times we never really put the game to bed until the last quarter. North are a better team this year, and especially coming off a
I’m “out on the town” tonight. Sad a little, I want to watch Dees give nice little spanky to North Melbourne but alas. Will have to cheer on the Schache Attacky “in spirt” instead, and via gameday thread. Go Dees!
#demonspirit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love giving him shit more than nearly anyone, but he played a key part in our flag and has had plenty of important games in the 149 so far. Well done, Gus.

I love giving him s**t more than nearly anyone, but he played a key part in our flag and has had plenty of important games in the 149 so far. Well done, Gus.

Why does he look like he has just had his wisdom teeth extracted? Awful graphic... again..

Also, I usually hate kids but she seems like a little legend. Happy for her.

To hell with other children though.

Good parents, her making Gus and his Mrs a card was lovely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 7 v North Melbourne @ MCG, 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back