Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Friday, May 12
West Coast v Western Bulldogs (DS) (N)

Saturday, May 13
Hawthorn v Brisbane Lions (US)
St Kilda v Carlton (ES)
Greater Western Sydney v Collingwood (SP) (T)
Essendon v Geelong (MCG) (N)
Adelaide v Melbourne (AO) (N)

Sunday, May 14
Richmond v Fremantle (MCG)
Gold Coast v Port Adelaide (JS)
North Melbourne v Sydney (ES) (T)

Jumper Tipping

I would really love to see North in full royal v Sydney in full red (away Guernsey with red shorts ) even if Sydney home + red shorts is more likely unfortunately
What? Sydneys clash jumper is just a whiter version of their home?

I would really love to see North in full royal v Sydney in full red (away Guernsey with red shorts ) even if Sydney home + red shorts is more likely unfortunately
What does Sydney's away guernsey look like? Far as I know they don't even switch sponsors for away games.
North full royal vs Sydney normal kit looks class.
jesse-white-and-sam-reid-of-the-swans-contest-the-ball-against-luke-picture-id143239797

Surely Bulldogs could wear their beautiful new lighter royal top with white shorts against the all dark navy Eagles. It would work great and both teams would be in their preferred jumpers.

Is anyone else bored with Sydney's home jumper? It's basically the only thing they ever wear. Spice it up a bit, bring back the white back with red shorts permanently for a few seasons I say.
I've never really liked the opera house/swan feathers bit, but it's here to stay I guess. I agree, a bit more variation in design for away games would be welcome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Bulldogs could wear their beautiful new lighter royal top with white shorts against the all dark navy Eagles. It would work great and both teams would be in their preferred jumpers.
No it would not look good at all, Dogs will be in white and rightly so.

Can't they just put the Australia.cn logo in the normal logo position?
It will be in the same position on the PA jumper. Can't go in the "normal" position on the PA jumper as it'd overtake the standard sponsor. Similarly on the GC guernsey that spot is theirs to fill or not, and the AFL/Tourism Australia logo is extra.

Can't they just put the Australia.cn logo in the normal logo position?
ive heared that the suns might be announcing Huwaei as their new major sponsor once they arrive in China- so Huwaei possibly may appear on the guernsey. Seeing its a chinese brand it looks likely they wanted to keep it until china to announce it

If Carlton vs WCE in royal is okay (as happens every time we play in Mebourne against them), then WCE in navy vs Bulldogs in royal is probably okay too.

However the Bulldogs will be in white and it will be the best possible contrast.

If Carlton vs WCE in royal is okay (as happens every time we play in Mebourne against them), then WCE in navy vs Bulldogs in royal is probably okay too.

However the Bulldogs will be in white and it will be the best possible contrast.
If Bulldogs in white is the best possible contrast then similarly WCE shouldn't be in royal away to Carlton (or Adelaide for that matter).

If Bulldogs in white is the best possible contrast then similarly WCE shouldn't be in royal away to Carlton (or Adelaide for that matter).
I'm more of the view that there should be sufficient contrast, not necessarily maximum contrast.

If you go for maximum contrast then you will have away teams in their white strips the majority of the time. Sufficient contrast allows teams to wear a preferred jumper more often.

Of course, one man's sufficient contrast is another man's horrendous clash.

This time last year I would have been annoyed at this suggestion, but with our gold clash jumper, I'm happy to agree. More peril pls.

This time last year I would have been annoyed at this suggestion, but with our gold clash jumper, I'm happy to agree. More peril pls.
I can see a day where about 50% of WC's away games are in the peril. There's definitely a justifiable case to increase its usage.

I can see a day where about 50% of WC's away games are in the peril. There's definitely a justifiable case to increase its usage.
I hope we get shoved in it away more than the royal. Will help for a push to royal at home.

ive heared that the suns might be announcing Huwaei as their new major sponsor once they arrive in China- so Huwaei possibly may appear on the guernsey. Seeing its a chinese brand it looks likely they wanted to keep it until china to announce it
Haha, you've been saying Huwai since the Pre Season - they would have announced it by now - makes absolutely no sense to hold off for 8 weeks on space you've paid for

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Round 8, 2017: Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back