Round 8 Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent really thought about it much.. but at the moment ive set cross as skipper, should go alright against melb.

D.Cox. At the moment he's my only ruckman!!!
Been to busy re-building my injury riddled backline & underperforming forward line:(. Plus he's consistent, pretty safe bet.

Judd all the way.

He thrives on the big stage- none bigger then pies vs blues.

Plus, pies have no taggers and midfielders are known to rip them to shreds. Just look at last week with Montagna and Dal Santo.

All signs lead to a 120+ score

Probably Riewoldt just ahead of Judd. In his last 5 games against the Bombers he has scored at least 114. An out of form Franklin scored 104 against them, I just wonder how high Riewoldt would score.

Was thinking Cox initially but leaning towards roo now, with an avg of 128sc in his last 5 vs the dons, plus is in brilliant form along with delivery on a silver platter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These threads always work better if you post the games
Friday
Freo v Haw S (N)

Saturday
Melb v WB MCG
Gee v NM SS
BL v Ade G (N)
Syd v WC ANZ (N)

Sunday
PA v Rich AS
Coll v Carl MCG
Stk v Ess TD

Judd or Bartel for me, although Jimmy has been less than convincing with his DT to SC ratios. Buddy an outside chance although i dont like Friday night captains..dont ask me why.

If I had Rooey or Nicky Dal my choice would be even tougher, but since I don't, I'm battling between Goddard and Judd.

Goddard, like most of my Saints boys, can't seem to set a foot wrong at the moment, and unless he has to go and close tag someone or strangles himself on the tape running through the banner, I expect he'll have a field day against the Bombers.

Judd is a big match player (OK, he's an every kind of match player, but you know what I mean...), and although the Pies are undermanned, it will still be a monster game, but they really can't exert enough midfield pressure to slow him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back