Captains 2024 Round 23 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ll roll the dice with Gulden.
He would want to go huge though, as I have the Cherrybomb lined up for the C for the third week running.
Well f**k!
I did the old forget to reset C\VC after reversing trades.
Luckily the only result was missing the Gulden VC.

Well f**k!
I did the old forget to reset C\VC after reversing trades.
Luckily the only result was missing the Gulden VC.

Seemed to work out in the end! :moustache:

Imagine having Xerri and not needing him..

Butters GIF by South Park

Really struggling with what decision to make this week.

My cash league match up is TIGHT.

My 124 point lead vs opponent with Walsh.

We both have the C on Bont.

I can take the Marshall 146 VC, which under any other circumstances I would… but just how big can Bont go against North?

Do I keep other variables to a minimum and back Walsh in to go sub 124 (he’s only gone above 3 times this year), or do I take the Marshall C and gamble on Bont going sub 146?

I can take the Marshall 146 VC, which under any other circumstances I would… but just how big can Bont go against North?

Do I keep other variables to a minimum and back Walsh in to go sub 124 (he’s only gone above 3 times this year), or do I take the Marshall C and gamble on Bont going sub 146?
With a 124 point lead, suggest you take Marshall. Bont might go 150 but that won't lose you the game. Walsh has been playing on one leg. As a Blues fan, I hope he has a cracker, but the odds are against him.

TAKE THE GODDAM Marshall 146 VC !

Your opponent would be spewing you already have a 146 Captain LOCKED!

Take Marshall every day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back