cameronn

Rookie
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Clarence, Kookaburras, Hockeyroos
Will be making our first interstate trip for the year in 2 weeks time, with possible trips to Manuka and York Park later in the year. Can someone please give some advice for booking tickets to the game at Subiaco against Fremantle Round 8? Preference is somewhere on the wing, access to scoreboard and away from the Freo cheer squad.

Hell, if they'll boo a home town hero, don't like to think how the away supporters get treated...

All this two-tiered stand, three-tiered stand, etc means nothing to me...

cameronn said:
Will be making our first interstate trip for the year in 2 weeks time, with possible trips to Manuka and York Park later in the year. Can someone please give some advice for booking tickets to the game at Subiaco against Fremantle Round 8? Preference is somewhere on the wing, access to scoreboard and away from the Freo cheer squad.

Hell, if they'll boo a home town hero, don't like to think how the away supporters get treated...

All this two-tiered stand, three-tiered stand, etc means nothing to me...

Sit next to my brother and give hime heaps when we win!!

The three tier stans is behind the goals so you want to go for the two tiered stand.

Don't worry about the Freo fans. I used to catch the train on the line from Freo. Even when the train was packed, and I commented on how much room there would be if all the two head Freo supporters got off, I still had no trouble! Their not a bad bunch, they are kind of use to having a team that continually lets them down but they have remained hopefull all this time. The North members are normally sitting behind the goals, up on level. Crap view from their but there is a decent supporter base for the Roos in the West. It's always fun to be there with them in numbers.

Make sure you go to the breakfast. Scotty should be able to give you some info on this, or call the club. It's a great event!

Enjoy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 8 game at Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Back