Game Day Round 9 v Carlton. Sunday Oct 27th, 3:05pm @ Victoria Park

Remove this Banner Ad

At least we have a great opportunity to reset this team by obtaining pick 1, and hopefully obtaining more picks in the top echelon of the draft.
Is Violet Patterson coming to us definitely, or can she opt not to take the father- daughter option?

I agree with other posters. Re Brit probably great role model has a crack, no doubt. But 75% of her disposals are a complete waste of time. Kicks around corners when she could handball to a team mate in space constantly.
Kick out on the full or along the ground.
She should be told to takle and handball with kicking a last resort.
I expect the coaches will name her MVP or BOG or some crap like that but that would only tell me mayby they are to easily pleased or have not got a clue, which would be even more of a concern.
We are a bunch with no instinct or feel for the game, we release handball a second late nearly every time.
Schleicher one of the few with a crisp handball from stoppage and a penetrating kick, fitness needs attention to her and all the others.
A lot of the young girls fall over and out of the play as soon as they get any contact.
Rowe is just a fumbling machine at the moment, taking her eyes off the ball as players approach.
A massive cull/ trade/draft period required for this lot. I hope they are brave and non-negotiable in the next 6 months because it is terrible to watch at the moment. I want to follow and enjoy the ride with the girls, but it's becoming tough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I felt there was improvement in their game, as they are slowly adjusting to the system. It'll hold them in good stead.
The girls had a few opportunities.
But kinda glad for the loss, no point winning now haha. But we'll get them next time.

It was huge between a win and a loss, because lets be honest we're not beating dees lol Because suns and gws are on 6 points, if neither win next week, a win today could have been pick 3 v pick 1

At least we have a great opportunity to reset this team by obtaining pick 1, and hopefully obtaining more picks in the top echelon of the draft.
Is Violet Patterson coming to us definitely, or can she opt not to take the father- daughter option?

She can opt out of F/S considerations, similar to Mark Murphy.

Power rankings have Patterson in the 30’s so we’ll get 2 picks before a bid for her is likely.

I believe she is happy to come to us, if we want her? Pie 4 Life
Seemed open to the possibility.So I'm assuming she will nominate.

I believe she is happy to come to us, if we want her? Pie 4 Life
Seemed open to the possibility.So I'm assuming she will nominate.
Yeah we have to offer it, and she has to accept it which means we can match any bid. We'd be bat**** crazy not to given we'll get two picks in before her at least.

Yeah we have to offer it, and she has to accept it which means we can match any bid. We'd be bat**** crazy not to given we'll get two picks in before her at least.
Yeah, I dont see why we wont start the process given she has a good year and a talent, and we need more talent than not.
Seems to be a no brainer and I'll assume it'll happen. But probably will know for sure closer to the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 9 v Carlton. Sunday Oct 27th, 3:05pm @ Victoria Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back