Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

I was hoping Classic would had updated their jerseys by now. Those Rabbitohs images certainly don't look flattering but at least they're replicas, not player issues, so onfield they'll look better.

I was hoping Classic would had updated their jerseys by now. Those Rabbitohs images certainly don't look flattering but at least they're replicas, not player issues, so onfield they'll look better.

Perhaps, but the glaring issue with them, and it is 100% the Rabbitohs asking for this to be in the design, is the side panels which are actually printed into the design this year rather than being there as part of the template.

Perhaps, but the glaring issue with them, and it is 100% the Rabbitohs asking for this to be in the design, is the side panels which are actually printed into the design this year rather than being there as part of the template.
I'm not as much of sidepanel hater as most people around here but I certainly thought that eliminating them would be an incredibly easy way to win over your supporter base.

I'm not as much of sidepanel hater as most people around here but I certainly thought that eliminating them would be an incredibly easy way to win over your supporter base.

I don't mind one either as long as it is part of the template and has a purpose. Souths just takes it way too far and just uses them as an excuse to have 2 jerseys that feature the same design.

Indigenous jersey to be worn twice during the test season (including against the all blacks on October 23)
Hated it, loved the concept but it’s important to stay true to the wallabies heritage and that’s wearing a gold jersey. The first indigenous jersey was great as it combined the traditional gold jersey while incorporating an indigenous design. I have hated both green ones they have come out with since

Hated it, loved the concept but it’s important to stay true to the wallabies heritage and that’s wearing a gold jersey. The first indigenous jersey was great as it combined the traditional gold jersey while incorporating an indigenous design. I have hated both green ones they have come out with since
Im not the biggest fan of the design used on any of the kits. I dont mind them wearing it in gold or green as long as it is well designed.

To be fair, Wallabies wore green for a long time. Only changed it when they toured (or were toured by, can't remember) the Boks back in the day. But I agree, I associate them with Aussie gold - doesn't help that Asics picked essentially Springbok green either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, Wallabies wore green for a long time. Only changed it when they toured (or were toured by, can't remember) the Boks back in the day. But I agree, I associate them with Aussie gold - doesn't help that Asics picked essentially Springbok green either.
Just googled that as I wasn’t aware that we wore green until 61. I did know we started out in blue or maroon depending on what state we played in

The Titans have virtually had a new design every couple of seasons, and they've all been vastly different to each other. Why aren't they content to settle on a consistent design element?

The jumper sponsors are so large and numerous, it's getting harder and harder to even notice the annual NRL jumper changes.

Spotted on Parra's website, it looks all but official now that ISC are leaving Parra with their logo being photoshopped out, EK Recruitment has also been photoshopped out of the jersey
Screenshot 2020-11-07 235047.jpg

There will be a new naming rights partner (rumored to be Puma) for the NSW Cup as of next year

Wouldn't be surprised, going by the rumours of puma taking over from Canterbury at soo level. Also for those interested, mounties are fielding a side on behalf of Canterbury (both women's and mens) rather then the previous relationship with Canberra; the warriors have an arrangement with Redcliffe in the qld cup; no word on a Canberra feeder (atleast for the nsw cup)

Here are screenshots I took of the video

0yYHxvV.png

Appears to be a black kit that is similar to this seasons kit, with the outer parts of the V tapering off into points rather than being solid lines. An orange version instead of white. And a 3rd jersey made up of white shoulders and sleeves, with the rest of the body being different width stripes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back