New All Blacks kit:

Black All Blacks Rugby AEROREADY Short Sleeve Jersey
White All Blacks Rugby Short Sleeve Jersey

Dragons 2024 Heritage jersey.

1720600287603.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knights 2024 Mining jersey.

CSI-NKR24MMJKNIGHTSMENSMININGJERSEYF1500X1500_412x412.jpg

Not too bad, loses the normal colour scheme of the previous bear (black and white, with only the tongue red) but I think it’s the right direction to move into. Feels like a good spiritual successor.
FWIW this is probably my favourite Bears logo I’ve seen, and I’m referring to the one on the first slide of this post, I prefer it over the newer version on the later slides. That being said, I only marginally prefer it over what it looks like the Bears will go with.

Unrelated side note, if you’re not following the account that post is from, you’re missing out. Particularly if you’re a rugby league fan, but even as a sports design fan in general. He makes some really cool stuff, especially the stuff that’s essentially an NRL version of our What If Wednesdays comp.

Wow... a couple main takeaways from this.
1. Were Newtown hoping they could swoop in and team up with the WA bid in the form that the Bears managed to do?
2. The Western Bears coming in kind of feels like a way to sneakily ditch the PNG bid because an odd number of teams isn't super feasible.
3. An identity (Rams) that is obviously tied to Adelaide being trademarked but not anything to do with PNG? Odd...
4. Adelaide for team 19 perhaps? Or are the Rams coming back in a new location? Or was it considered but the Western Bears ended up getting the place?

Wow... a couple main takeaways from this.
1. Were Newtown hoping they could swoop in and team up with the WA bid in the form that the Bears managed to do?
2. The Western Bears coming in kind of feels like a way to sneakily ditch the PNG bid because an odd number of teams isn't super feasible.
3. An identity (Rams) that is obviously tied to Adelaide being trademarked but not anything to do with PNG? Odd...
4. Adelaide for team 19 perhaps? Or are the Rams coming back in a new location? Or was it considered but the Western Bears ended up getting the place?
Rams is from the CQ (Central Queensland) bid, who are the "Capras" in the QLD Cup

Rams is from the CQ (Central Queensland) bid, who are the "Capras" in the QLD Cup
Ah that would make more sense, though it seems like a very odd location to place a team. What’s their estimated catchment, Sunshine Coast up to Rockhampton or something? Seems like a bit of an odd spot for a professional sporting team and I can’t imagine it ever gets up but good luck to em.
Very interesting...
Interesting indeed. I gather he’s not the one who made the logo we ended seeing on IP Australia but I’d be very curious to see what he made and why it was so disliked by Norths and the NRL. Lots of sides to try and please here I suppose, I quite like the logo that’s been copyrighted but I of course am not from WA or a Norths fan so it doesn’t really matter what I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back