I hate it how they talk about this Game like it matters

Re: The Rugby League/Union Thread

This is where QLD shame us and we lose.

NEW SOUTH WALES.

SUCK ME QLD!
Don't.

Eccentric thing about rep league, Wolfie looked comfortable at international level in the WC last year but has shat his pants numerous times in the SOO and just looks out of his depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most people would agree that Origin is on a higher level than Internationals.

Yeh that was my point.

That was a great game last nite, best Origin i have seen in a few years. Had everything including a NSW win!

Why couldn't they do that for the second game though.

Was kind of empty watching it .. if you get me.

Anyway LOVED the fights at the end, THAT is FOOTY at it's BEST.

I cant believe I fell asleep and the fighting starts..

White was a coward for starting on that QLD player, he didnt even want to fight, he was goin ok too until Whites big right!

I had a play on youtube today at work and watched some great SOS fights, loved the one with a 19yr old Hoppaote in his first origin, what a pussy Sing was! Some of the international clips got the blood pumping..
Love the way two blokes could be going hammer and tongs at each other then just stop, shake it off and straight back into a scrum!
Im not condoning kinghits, but I wish AFL had a softer stance if both partys are willing combatants!
Even in the old days of our great code the ump would often turn a blind eye when warranted!

BEZ!

Geyer v Lewis
Spud Carroll
Benny Elias

All awesome.

thanks mate Ill have a look at those later, im multitasking at the moment doing my supercoach, dreamteam whilst watchin AFL Teams and posting here, all this works stressin and its giving me a hard earned thirst...

I've got an awesome day lined up for Saturday, could scarcely get any better. Play my colts game (union) at 1030-1145, back up for the next grade afterwards (get about 20 mins of game time probably), go home and watch the Swans from 2-5 then go out and watch Bledisloe I at 730. If i can get 3 wins out of 3 for Saturday it will be a glorious day of sport for me!

22-16

**** MY LIFE.

would it kill the boys to win :(

Just got home from "My Brilliant day of SportBloody hell. My brilliant day of sport has gone to the shithouse. Lost my game, Swans lost, Wallabies lost. At least Manly won (though i didnt see it). FML

I didn't see the manly game either :(

The Tigers look like oranges.

WTF are you wearing!
Haha Thurston got nailed yay

The Tigers look like oranges.

WTF are you wearing!
Haha Thurston got nailed yay

they have the worst jersey desingers in history these days lol

i never know why they just dont wear the old balmain jersey at leichardt. old wests at campbelltown and merge them together for sfs..they've messed it up for 10 years lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back