Discussion Rule breaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly the SFA is currently in breach of several of its own rules.

Without any reference to the guidelines that are supposed to govern this very serious fake football league, the current Admin has taken it upon themselves to unilaterally ignore the very rules they are duty bound to enforce and rendered the league invalid and impotent.

Ironically, the breaches of rules cannot be held to account by ... the breaches of the rules.

Where is the outcry?

No outrage from those who are apoplectic at a misplaced space or comma?

The entire Committee is currently being made a mockery of, it is time to stand up and be counted.

Sadly the SFA is currently in breach of several of its own rules.

Without any reference to the guidelines that are supposed to govern this very serious fake football league, the current Admin has taken it upon themselves to unilaterally ignore the very rules they are duty bound to enforce and rendered the league invalid and impotent.

Ironically, the breaches of rules cannot be held to account by ... the breaches of the rules.

Where is the outcry?

No outrage from those who are apoplectic at a misplaced space or comma?

The entire Committee is currently being made a mockery of, it is time to stand up and be counted.
Nice melt.

[Checks ladder]

1717510698027.png

Ah, I see, carry on.

Will the Bombers be formally lodging their application for a Royal Commission next week, or could we see something submitted by close of business on Friday?

[Checks ladder]

View attachment 2010900

Ah, I see, carry on.

Will the Bombers be formally lodging their application for a Royal Commission next week, or could we see something submitted by close of business on Friday?
Oh dear, not another deadline Ljp!? The horrors.

This is all I can take from your post. There is no refernce to any of the rules that have apparently been breached.
All in good time you EKA favourite, although you will need to win it without our vote.

Probably not the right year to get it anyway, there will be an * next to the results due to multiple rule breaches.

All in good time you EKA favourite, although you will need to win it without our vote.

Probably not the right year to get it anyway, there will be an * next to the results due to multiple rule breaches.
I was going to trade my Fred medal for an EKA but unfortunately that took a similar path to every season in my EKA pursuit... I went from favourite to nothing in the blink of an eye 🤣

bf440cbc-7efc-4903-8c55-907e5a8a1f4e_text.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Rule breaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back