Discussion Rule breaches

Remove this Banner Ad

You're concerned about a jovial insult and yet, you're a Bombers player whose identity depends entirely on such. Just surprising to me!

Well you're making this a serious discussion, would have thought you, as the admin, might show leadership and maturity in discussing such serious competition breaches.

Well you're making this a serious discussion, would have thought you, as the admin, might show leadership and maturity in discussing such serious competition breaches.
I'm making it a discussion? Who started this discussion thread again?

You're mistaken if you think I'm bending further than I already have for your club. Maturity, laughable.

Play stupid games... win stupid prizes. Once again, this is entirely on your club and they'll fail to accept it as is their nature. Doesn't bother me if they do or don't.

Votes are still open for that. You would know this, you were tagged.
I don’t receive tags from the Committee threads, you would know this as it has been mentioned for 2 seasons now.

I don’t receive tags from the Committee threads, you would know this as it has been mentioned for 2 seasons now.
I know that this is a complete lie, yes.

Also when BigFooty admin enquired further for you and confirmed no such issue existed, you did not even bother to raise it with them - during all of this time.

It's time that this lie is thrown out completely. Regardless of if you were tagged or not, you were PM'd and read the PM which told you to check the Committee, the awards thread and meet upcoming deadlines. To which you failed.

Carry on.

Couldn't agree more. Put forward a competent club rep and all of this could have been avoided.

Everything has been communicated with all clubs just fine. If anything, the Bombers received the luxury of additional communication from the admin and yet chose to go down this route of non-compliance.

It's no shock to anyone that 12 clubs were able to do everything just fine.

The Bombers have been removed from the committee until further notice. You can ask your club rep for more information if you are interested.

That does not answer my question :)

Why is a temp admin or any admin making decisions like that without some form of vote?

Did these rules change over night?

I was hammered for making much more trivial decisions without committee approval.
They didn't change overnight. Who knows. It's not the first time the Bombers have been under scrutiny for Section 12 of the rules this season.

They didn't change overnight. Who knows. It's not the first time the Bombers have been under scrutiny for Section 12 of the rules this season.
Really? What were the other cases? Are you saying that there have been 3 warnings? If so, how come nobody has heard of it before now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I'm getting an indication. Either way I'm glad to see that the Bombers are giving it their full attention right now
Was such a great idea to get rid of the spares :rolleyes: , having a second pair of eyes on proceedings was a good thing.

Did these rules change over night?

I was hammered for making much more trivial decisions without committee approval.
AHHHHHHH this is the biggest point of it all.

It's carry on when the main 'Cabal 7' members are happy with it to proceed.

Really? What were the other cases?
The Bombers missed the following deadlines:
  • EKA Nominations due 26th May
    • Nomination received LATE
  • Beez voters due 26th May
    • Nominations received LATE
  • All-SFA Nominations due 2nd June
    • All-SFA Nominations new extended deadline for the Bombers 4th of June
    • No Nominations were received in the Awards thread in the committee at the time of the extended deadline
With more awards on hand to organise, we're not going to hold your club's hand through any more of them. This is on your club, be better.

The Bombers missed the following deadlines:
  • EKA Nominations due 26th May
    • Nomination received LATE
  • Beez voters due 26th May
    • Nominations received LATE
  • All-SFA Nominations due 2nd June
    • All-SFA Nominations new extended deadline for the Bombers 4th of June
    • No Nominations were received in the Awards thread in the committee at the time of the extended deadline
With more awards on hand to organise, we're not going to hold your club's hand through any more of them. This is on your club, be better.

As per the rules, can you provide the three warnings that you have given to our committee member before exercise your admin "right" to remove them from the committee? Including requesting the Bombers to change the committee member

As per the rules of the SFA

The league needs a proper admin. Can the committee call for a vote of no confidence in the current regime and we'll put in someone more suitable.

As per the rules, can you provide the three warnings that you have given to our committee member before exercise your admin "right" to remove them from the committee? Including requesting the Bombers to change the committee member

As per the rules of the SFA
There were multiple warnings in the PM with the LG regarding missed deadlines. How your club interpreted the warnings is on them.

Regardless, they are separate points. Nice try :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Rule breaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back