Rumour Another Retirement likely?

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think he retired due to injury.
I think he did. I have to look in my Inside Carlton book.He was injury ridden i remember.

I just read this on blueseum At the start of 2004, Carlton gave Croad some time away from the Club, time from which he never returned.

I hope it's not Tiller or O'Keeffe. I still have hopes that those two can make it. If it's Fisher or Thornton, I wont be too upset. They're handy players, but not in our best 22 anymore. O'hAilpin isn't either, but I have a feeling he may come in handy if we get injuries adding up next year.

I hope it's not Tiller or O'Keeffe. I still have hopes that those two can make it. If it's Fisher or Thornton, I wont be too upset. They're handy players, but not in our best 22 anymore. O'hAilpin isn't either, but I have a feeling he may come in handy if we get injuries adding up next year.
Relax mate, it's Hadley

Damnit! I liked Hadley. I figured he and McLean would be very important for us next season to give Judd some inside support. Thanks for the memories Hadley, and good luck in the future.

I dont think he retired due to injury.
I may have mixed him up with Blake Campbell.I'm looking at Issue 23 July 2004.Cameron development was restricted by injuries last year at Carlton,spent playing for the Northern Bullants.He has again be troubled by injuries at the start of 2004 and has to establish his desire to play at this level to give himself any chance for becoming an AFL player.

He didn't get a mention in issue 25 retirement and delisting like Blake Campbell?

Blake was a second selection for Carlton(selection 31 oveall) in the 2000 National draft.After a solid 'apprenticeship in the VFL,he made his debut in round 10 in 2002 and played the next 7 matches before an injury ended his season early.Further injury problems restricted him to 4 games in 2003. and in 2004 he again struggled with injuries and was unable to add to the number of matches he played for Carlton.

Damnit! I liked Hadley. I figured he and McLean would be very important for us next season to give Judd some inside support. Thanks for the memories Hadley, and good luck in the future.
I think Mclean will take first crack at it.I think you may underestimate another Pre season a couple of the young guys way me do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't the Tiller and Fisher delistings been announced already??

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Another Retirement likely?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back