Rumour Rumour File

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumour- Kade Simpson had a parma at the skinny dog lastnight!

Rumour: Murphy or Gibbs out of team to play Freo tonight.
Started by: Marc Shmurf 3
Source: A mate

Rumour: Aaron Joseph out of tonights game and replaced by Dennis Armfield, Marc Murphy carrying hip injury for the last two weeks and will be replaced by Grigg if he doesn't pass fitness test.
Started by: Hotcox
Source: Carlton coaching staff
Status: True (Murphy) False (Joseph) True (Armfield in) False (Grigg)

Whispers on 3AW quoting as fact that Matthew Pavlich was at Raheen over the weekend.
Funny after hearing the last interview with Juddy and him saying he'd pretty much had decided to leave West Coast mid year.While sitting at the Blues Freo match the other night that crossed my mind that IF the Blues were into Pav,this game/weekend would be the perfect time to do it:D I wouldnt be one bit suprised if that rumour was true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny after hearing the last interview with Juddy and him saying he'd pretty much had decided to leave West Coast mid year.While sitting at the Blues Freo match the other night that crossed my mind that IF the Blues were into Pav,this game/weekend would be the perfect time to do it:D I wouldnt be one bit suprised if that rumour was true.
BTW- Greg Swann called in to the show to say that Pavlich was at Raheen but it had nothing to do with Carlton!

The Pav rumour is laughable, if any1 thinks we are a chance to get him they are fair dinkum kidding themselves, why would Pav want to leave Freo after this year when they are on the verge of being a very good side and a chance to push for flag in the next year or 2?

He's never stated his intention to leave and will be staying, you're more than welcome to ban me for life if I'm wrong

Does any1 know if we are in the market for Travis Boak? I know people say we have a gun mdifield and have enough talent there, but I think our midfield is overrated a bit, getting a goalkicking midfielder who will only add to our midfield depth and rotations will surely make a massive difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back