Rumour Mill:Pavlich & Voss

Remove this Banner Ad

We didnt just make a play, we made a 3 year, $1,000,000 per year play for Dal Santo. Trust me they were in his ear ever so loudly. But like he said they (the younger blokes) made a pact 4 years ago that they would stay together as a group. Hopefully our blokes have done the same thing.

The signing of Voss would still be a major shock to me.

I would give up Fev for Pav anyday of the week.
Well he's not worth that so lucky we didn't get him.:rolleyes:

i know voss is will be at carlton next year i heard 5 years for 5 million.....

Alright now lets get this straight,

First of all Pratt, Swann, Icke & Stick wouldnt be that stupid to offer an untried 'Coach' a 5 year contract. heck he hasnt even been an assistant.

2nd of all $5,000,000 for the 5 years.

You have got to be kidding me

Roos, Craig, Worsfold would all command at most 750,000 a year, 2 of them are premiership coaches and one of them possibly the best coach in the competition.

And here you are stating that we are going to first of all sign Voss???? Sign him to a 5 year deal and give him $5,000,000. Mate you have just started posting on BF and have already lost all credability.

Dribble on now fool.

i know voss is will be at carlton next year i heard 5 years for 5 million.....
From what I've heard he will be at Carlton. The way things are heading it's getting close to "worst kept secret" status. That what it sounds like anyway. Be a mistake to hire any coach for 5 years at any price. I'd prefer 2 years at half that yearly rate. While Voss seems a lock-in I'd actually prefer someone with "assistants" experience........ie Ratten, McKenna.

From what I've heard he will be at Carlton. The way things are heading it's getting close to "worst kept secret" status. That what it sounds like anyway. Be a mistake to hire any coach for 5 years at any price. I'd prefer 2 years at half that yearly rate. While Voss seems a lock-in I'd actually prefer someone with "assistants" experience........ie Ratten, McKenna.
If Voss is appointed without the board or a selection committee interviewing the best candidates available it would be completely unprofessional, and a throw back to the bad old days under JE.

Swann should be talking to a number of people now, but Voss is no certainty.
Listeb to his "special comments". Communicating what he means is not a natural thing for him. He often gets tongue tied and rarely says anything that impresses me i.e. makes obvious statements that most people watching would pick up.
As opposed to listening to Nathan Buckley on SEN. Often provides very insightful comments on team structures and patterns of play.
Is Voss all front?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Voss is appointed without the board or a selection committee interviewing the best candidates available it would be completely unprofessional, and a throw back to the bad old days under JE.

Swann should be talking to a number of people now, but Voss is no certainty.
Listeb to his "special comments". Communicating what he means is not a natural thing for him. He often gets tongue tied and rarely says anything that impresses me i.e. makes obvious statements that most people watching would pick up.
As opposed to listening to Nathan Buckley on SEN. Often provides very insightful comments on team structures and patterns of play.
Is Voss all front?

The feeling is that a process has already been followed through, or at the worst a shortlist.

As previously mentioned Ratts & mcenna certainly have more coaching experience & I'll be amazed if there is truth to this Voss rumour.

The feeling is that a process has already been followed through, or at the worst a shortlist.
Thats just due diligence, and I would expect nothing less from Swann given our current win/loss.

The threads are indicating much stronger sentiments than just making it to a short list though.
Hence I think its BS, and I really don't think he'll be any good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Mill:Pavlich & Voss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back