Rumour Rumours Thread for Rumors Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the new rumors thread for the Crows board. It's locked so you won't be able to discuss rumors here.

If you do want to discuss rumors, please use this thread: Rumour - 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

If you see a rumor that should be added to this thread, please ping Scorpus and it will be added here

Last edited:
Rumor: Fischer McAsey to join Carlton next year

Source: Mark Stevens from RSN

Rumor: Billy Frampton to join Collingwood next year

Source: MRB37 and Volbeat

Anyone heard this Frampton to Collingwood rumour?
Not much to tell. Just that the Pies are interested in him was what I heard. I would not expect he'd cost much of anything for them to bring in, Pies have 3 3rd round picks currently, might prefer to use one of those (with maybe us sending a future 4th back) on some depth, rather than another youngster is my guess. Certainly fits the mould of the type of tall, intercept defender that MaCrae seems to like to use and would provide cheap and ready replacement if a Moore, Howe, Maynard or Murphy type got hurt.
Apparently it's done. I imagine burger rings back our way... but I like burger rings

Rumor: Izak Rankine to join Adelaide next year

Source: Various

I have received some information attributable to a reliable former contributor to BigFooty with sources at a Victorian club. Please take all rumors with a grain of salt.

1. Izak Rankine has indicated to other clubs very recently that he wants to return home, the Crows are leading the race and have the most interest

2. A Victorian club has interest in Tariek Newchurch

3. Max Michalanney has been receiving a lot of interest from other clubs and is highly rated, but the Crows are a certainty to get him

Rankine. Yes. But the "shoosh" emoji was used. Guess it doesn't matter now.

Rumor: Adelaide interested in Fremantle key position defender Brennan Cox

Source: Channel 7

Rumor: Adelaide interested in Melbourne key forward Sam Weideman

Source: Channel 7

Rumor: Matt Crouch will be traded at end of season

Source: Channel 9 and others

Rumor: Multiple Victorian clubs interested in Billy Frampton, including Collingwood

Source: AFL.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Original source from SEN is the Gold Coast Bulletin

"Gold Coast Suns talent Izak Rankine wishes to be traded to Adelaide, reports the Gold Coast Bulletin."

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard yesterday from the same source who told me back in May about Rankine > Crows we’re aiming to keep this years 1st
Apparently a 4 way trade in the midst Ade/WBD/PA/GC involving picks, Rankine, Dunkley and Rowe

Some guy rang 5aa today and said the Crows have someone else on the cards and we will know more in next 48 to 72 hours . Rowey was pressing him and he didn’t wish to give anymore info but sounded like he definitely knew something.

anyone else hearing the murmur of a local hyphen wanting to come home? …. not the famous ice bath hyphen… the other

Negative [Not Wanganeen-Milera] . Although could be the case he’s not the one I heard about today .
I don’t post often , actually haven’t posted in about six years , but I back the source of this one to be on the money . So much so I came on here to let it loose. Hyphen south Australian wants to come home . Not Horne not nwm…that’s all from me leave it there

Caleb Poulter, would come home to SA play footy if there is an opportunity.

I've been told to watch this space

Hardly concrete, however from a player at ironbank who works at the crows indigenous program.

Apparently this is talk from a close circle if friends.

From the Bulldogs board

Crows asking if Jordan Sweet would like a trade home

Gives them more ruck back up after Frampton will likely move on

Sweet pretty set in Melbourne so would take a bit to get him over the line to return home

Dogs hoping to sign James Rowe as a delisted free agent but would happy trade a late pick to secure James and a future pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back