Rusling did not hurt his shoulder today - It was his cheek!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: The end for Rusling ?

fewwwww.

If it was his shoulder it surely would have been curtains for his career.

How serious is the check bone issue? Is it a break? How many weeks? He has to be the most injury prone person in the league.

HAHA, love the thread title.

Settle down all, he had a head clash with Edwards from Coburg/Richmond from all accounts, which would almost definitely say it's his cheekbone, not his shoulder.

We told Rus he shouldnt have broken those 234 Mirrors, walked under those 334 Ladders and visited the lost dogs home the weekend all those black cats came in.

Seriously, is he unlucky or just made of glass?

I dont believe this. I was there and he looked to have injured his left shoulder to me. He was carrying his left arm still by his side like in a sling and ran straight off.

Spot on, I thought the exact same thing. Then there was a large-ish crowd gathered behind the bench, which included Malthouse and Buttifant who walked around through the crowd to check on him.

Spot on, I thought the exact same thing. Then there was a large-ish crowd gathered behind the bench, which included Malthouse and Buttifant who walked around through the crowd to check on him.

The kid has so much talant... Hope its not serious Rus - I always get excited when he's close to getting back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First Lee Walker, then Danny Roach, then Tom Davidson, then Sean Rusling. I hope to god Rusling can do a David Schwartz, but I thought the same about the others, it don't look good does it. :confused:

Hopefully it is just a knock to the cheekbone.

Having said that, we have the bye the next week so he can freshen up and be ready to play again after the week off.

Please not a shoulder.

I have just heard that he has a fractured cheek bone and will likely miss 3 weeks.

Yep, confirmed by Jon Ralph on the Fifth Qtr that it is not a shoulder injury, rather a fractured cheekbone.

Said he is expected to miss 3 weeks but will be back, having played 3qtrs and playing quite well.

With the VFL team having the bye next week it won't set him back at all.

Realistically, he should really only miss the 1 game IMO.

Didn't Stephen Milne manage to play the following week with his facial injury either last year or there year before after a game at the Gabba?

If so, Rus will be fine.

Here is confirmation that it was just his cheek, I say "just" because it could have been worse (his bloody shoulder)

Magpie forward Sean Rusling fractured his cheek bone in a heavy collision early in the fourth quarter of Saturday’s VFL loss to the Coburg Tigers, 17.12 (114) def 12.11 (83).

Rusling featured in the side’s best before the collision occurred.

The club will provide more information regarding Rusling’s injury in the coming week.

Link Here

FFS - Didn't this guy drink any milk as a kid???????/
malk.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Rusling did not hurt his shoulder today - It was his cheek!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back