Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1 Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

DPP v Lynn [2024] VSCA 62 (12 April 2024) INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL

R v Lynn (Rulings 1-4) [2024] VSC 373 (28 June 2024)

R v Lynn (Rulings 5 & 6) [2024] VSC 375 (28 February 2024)

R v Lynn (Ruling 7) [2024] VSC 376 (8 May 2024)

The Greg Lynn Police Interview Tapes (Shortened Version)

The 3.5 HR Police Interview

THREADS FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY DISAPPEARED
High Country Disappearance of Prison Boss David Prideaux
The Disappearance of Warren Meyer

2008 - Warren Meyer (23 March 2008) not found
2010 - Japp and Annie Viergever (29 March 2010) both shot & 3 dogs, house burnt.
2011 - David Prideaux (5 June 2011) not found
2017 - Kevin Tenant (17 February 2018) shot 3 times, played dead.
2019 - Conrad Whitlock (29 July 2019) not found
2019 - Niels Becker (24 October 2019) not found
2020 - Russell Hill and Carol Clay (20 March 2020) murdered

Lynn's first wife Lisa, was found dead on 26 October 1999.

Last edited:
I’m sure it’s been discussed but I’ve missed it, by surely there was blood at the scene which would have indicated where they were killed, it would have been impossible to clean the scene thoroughly in the time frame discussed and at night.
It was thought for awhile that they had just disappeared which would indicate no obvious blood?
So where were they actually killed? In the tent?

If you can stomach it, his ROI has a lot of information in it about what he says he did in terms of the crime scene. The last hour probably has the most relevant information.

The tent theory has been disproven just based on the forensic evidence related to CC.

And waiting for the SA missing Beaumont children to come up when we get to the part where it comes out he time travels
Time travelling allowed him to be the shooter on the grassy knoll.
I’m on Sertraline and have accidentally taken 2 instead of one because I’ve forgotten if I’ve taken it ( I actually need to take conscious note that I’ve had one in the morning otherwise it’s an automatic action) .. I love a bourbon or 2 (or 3 or 4😂😂) and probably have added a Valium or 2 in the mix and I’m still here.

I’m sure sertraline overdose is very possible but it’s not one I would chose to overdose on if I was that way inclined
Got to watch out Sertraline and other drugs that effect serotonin, such as other antidepressants and some opiates such as pethidine, dextromethorphan and tramadol - they can cause the serotonin syndrome. In a different life, last century, we had a death from Sertraline and moclobamide, not an overdose just a drug interaction because both were acting to increase serotonin in the CNS in different ways. The nice folks at Roche worked on a marketing angle that moclobamide was safe to give with SSRI's and didn't need a washout period. They got about 30% market share before the deaths started happening.

Sertraline is an effective, well tolerated drug so I don't want to put you or anyone else off taking it. You just have to be careful with other psychotropic drugs.

Dissociative personality disorder, is my bet. When he needs to take a back seat to the action, captain takes over the gruesome bits.
Nice, I’m betting on Pathological Narcissist with Antisocial Personality Disorder, I’m sure I have seen it mentioned by the media that Greg had few friends. Not all NPAPD’s are violent serial offenders, but most serial killers accessed in the US are NPAPDs. So I believe.

Time travelling allowed him to be the shooter on the grassy knoll.

Got to watch out Sertraline and other drugs that effect serotonin, such as other antidepressants and some opiates such as pethidine, dextromethorphan and tramadol - they can cause the serotonin syndrome. In a different life, last century, we had a death from Sertraline and moclobamide, not an overdose just a drug interaction because both were acting to increase serotonin in the CNS in different ways. The nice folks at Roche worked on a marketing angle that moclobamide was safe to give with SSRI's and didn't need a washout period. They got about 30% market share before the deaths started happening.

Sertraline is an effective, well tolerated drug so I don't want to put you or anyone else off taking it. You just have to be careful with other psychotropic drugs.
Surely it’s a Pharmacist’s responsibility and duty of care to query what other drugs the person prescribed is taking at time of dispensing ? Mine does and will
even google them. Chemists make a huge profit. They are the last
point of reference re handing out a drug that may interact with another already prescribed and dispensed elsewhere.

That’s true. Back to square one of how he lifted the bodies then.

Given he said he only used two litres of kerosene to almost entirely turn two bodies to dust, I'm not convinced Hill and Clay were all left in one place being Union Spur Track.

There might be another dump site, maybe the river.

Given he said he only used two litres of kerosene to almost entirely turn two bodies to dust, I'm not convinced Hill and Clay were all left in one place being Union Spur Track.

I’m thinking this too. There’s something missing to this story.

Yeah I’ve seen a fair bit of that, I thought he glossed over a lot of the ”details” with his version there should have been blood in a few different locations.

I’ll have to watch it again but I thought he was pretty detailed where the blood was and what he did to sanitise those areas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m sure it’s been discussed but I’ve missed it, by surely there was blood at the scene which would have indicated where they were killed, it would have been impossible to clean the scene thoroughly in the time frame discussed and at night.
It was thought for awhile that they had just disappeared which would indicate no obvious blood?
So where were they actually killed? In the tent?
From the evidence led from independent witnesses (ie, not Lynn in his ROI or testimony), Clay was shot either under the opened cooking awning or close to it as her DNA was found under it and fragments of bone and a segment of her skull were all found in the vicinity

Nobody, except Lynn (and he's a convicted liar), knows how Hill died or where. Hence the aquittal of that charge

There was mention of blood traces found in the ground between the car and the burnt tent but due to the passage of time and the effects of the fire burning both the tent and a plastic ground sheet covering the space, no DNA could be recovered

What I took from that was he used kerosene to get it started and was adding fuel ie branches and logs to keep it going. He spent an entire night there keeping the fire up. Don’t forget the bodies have been at that location for some time, are significantly decomposed and have been disturbed by wild animals.

IMO it’s the one thing he’s admitted to that’s has a ring of truth to it. I could be wrong, hard to believe a bullshiter like this.

Recording devices in his car apparently captured an intimate moment between Lynn and some sunscreen…
Slip slap slop
Wanks for telling us.
Surely it’s a Pharmacist’s responsibility and duty of care to query what other drugs the person prescribed is taking at time of dispensing ? Mine does and will
even google them. Chemists make a huge profit. They are the last
point of reference re handing out a drug that may interact with another already prescribed and dispensed elsewhere.
Roche lied in their product literature. They knew there was a good chance it would interact with SSRI because they had animal data suggesting it would. Evil folks Roche.

What I took from that was he used kerosene to get it started and was adding fuel ie branches and logs to keep it going. He spent an entire night there keeping the fire up. Don’t forget the bodies have been at that location for some time, are significantly decomposed and have been disturbed by wild animals.

IMO it’s the one thing he’s admitted to that’s has a ring of truth to it. I could be wrong, hard to believe a bullshiter like this.

The required temperature in a crematorium is between 800 and 1000 degrees Celsius at two to four hours burning per body.

The required temperature in a crematorium is between 800 and 1000 degrees Celsius at two to four hours burning per body.

Yeah but those are fully intact bodies. Not ones that have been exposed to harsh elements for months or disturbed by wild animals. He also smashed the remains after the fire.

I take your point he needed a very hot fire but I think he could conceivably achieve the outcome based on what he said he did. IMO.

Yeah but those are fully intact bodies. Not ones that have been exposed to harsh elements for months or disturbed by wild animals. He also smashed the remains after the fire.

I take your point he needed a very hot fire but I think he could conceivably achieve the outcome based on what he said he did. IMO.

Well, I'm thinking now the bodies went in to the back of that trailer in pieces.

Doesn't matter now though, we'll never really know and he has been convicted. Could be worse, he could have got off.

I don't think he ever admitted to "smashing the remains". He said that after a full night they were basically ash. I think that is BS and there would have been bones to break up. There was no evidence as far as I know from the prosecution to confirm this.

Yea, I’m no pathologist but I reckon after that period of time abandoned the bones would have dried out considerably, and been quite brittle even before the fire?

Yea, I’m no pathologist but I reckon after that period of time abandoned the bones would have dried out considerably, and been quite brittle even before the fire?
Skeleton bones take many many years to decompose, but I don’t think we will ever know exactly what happened. The whole story’s bizarre.

I don't think he ever admitted to "smashing the remains". He said that after a full night they were basically ash. I think that is BS and there would have been bones to break up. There was no evidence as far as I know from the prosecution to confirm this.

Going off Sly’s reporting in The Age

“He waited through the night, adding logs to the flames when needed, until the fire was extinguished. Lynn then used a shovel to smash what was left into the size of small coins and move them about 16 metres away to the base of a fallen tree, with the help of a dustpan.”

He could be wrong

Back