Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1 Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

DPP v Lynn [2024] VSCA 62 (12 April 2024) INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL

R v Lynn (Rulings 1-4) [2024] VSC 373 (28 June 2024)

R v Lynn (Rulings 5 & 6) [2024] VSC 375 (28 February 2024)

R v Lynn (Ruling 7) [2024] VSC 376 (8 May 2024)

The Greg Lynn Police Interview Tapes (Shortened Version)

The 3.5 HR Police Interview

THREADS FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY DISAPPEARED
High Country Disappearance of Prison Boss David Prideaux
The Disappearance of Warren Meyer

2008 - Warren Meyer (23 March 2008) not found
2010 - Japp and Annie Viergever (29 March 2010) both shot & 3 dogs, house burnt.
2011 - David Prideaux (5 June 2011) not found
2017 - Kevin Tenant (17 February 2018) shot 3 times, played dead.
2019 - Conrad Whitlock (29 July 2019) not found
2019 - Niels Becker (24 October 2019) not found
2020 - Russell Hill and Carol Clay (20 March 2020) murdered

Lynn's first wife Lisa, was found dead on 26 October 1999.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a man😡
Is there any more information on the alleged missing woman?
I'd say it would be very hard to dig up information from a country like that? But 100% they need to find justice for Lisa Lynn. Remember Greg said he wasn't with her when she died and had an alibi. (His alibi potentially fake) Taking her outside and tying her up and then hosing her down with cold water.! Are you serious? Who does that? Why didn't this come out earlier?

What’s the missing woman allegation?
When he flew with Qatar airlines he had a relationship with a lady in Doha and may of had a pad there. The story goes she went missing in the desert or something like that. In fact this allegation came up in the early days of this thread from someone that new Lynn or Lisa Lynn's family. Just waiting for Gymjam to come racing in and say where's the proof? LOL

Something worth looking into from Whirlpool forum.After spending over 3 hours with Greg today I'm exhausted ,can someone else help please....

"He may well have been commenting on websleuths up until a week or so before his first visit from the police. Some very sus posts there by a ‘Ramjet’

Actually just a couple of posts after his final contribution someone posted "hey Ramjet, were you camping in that area at that time?"....

And he never posted again."

Something worth looking into from Whirlpool forum.After spending over 3 hours with Greg today I'm exhausted ,can someone else help please....

"He may well have been commenting on websleuths up until a week or so before his first visit from the police. Some very sus posts there by a ‘Ramjet’

Actually just a couple of posts after his final contribution someone posted "hey Ramjet, were you camping in that area at that time?"....

Found it. Faaaarkn hell

"He may well have been commenting on **** up until a week or so before his first visit from the police. Some very sus posts there by a ‘Ramjet’

Yes, he was certainly a well-informed and prolific poster. He was asked "So Ramjet, have you ever camped at the Wonnangatta Camping ground?", on July 4, 2020 by an astute poster, and that was the last that was heard from him ;)

When he flew with Qatar airlines he had a relationship with a lady in Doha and may of had a pad there. The story goes she went missing in the desert or something like that. In fact this allegation came up in the early days of this thread from someone that new Lynn or Lisa Lynn's family. Just waiting for Gymjam to come racing in and say where's the proof? LOL

Hadn’t heard that one. What’s the basis for it? Where did it come from?

Yes, he was certainly a well-informed and prolific poster. He was asked "So Ramjet, have you ever camped at the Wonnangatta Camping ground?", on July 4, 2020 by an astute poster, and that was the last that was heard from him ;)

It was definitely him. Having heard and seen the police interview, the language, tone etc is a ahem dead ringer.

He’s obsessed with the drone and went out of his way to misdirect the thread from murder to missing persons only.

Hadn’t heard that one. What’s the basis for it? Where did it come from?
As I mentioned it was raised in this thread very early days. It was also raised when people discussed Lisa Lynn's death. The same person who raised it also said about the dead animals. I dont have a source it would require digging through this thread. Everything else the person said seems to be the truth. 60 mins show tonight proved the dead pig story etc.

As I mentioned it was raised in this thread very early days. It was also raised when people discussed Lisa Lynn's death. The same person who raised it also said about the dead animals. I dont have a source it would require digging through this thread. Everything else the person said seems to be the truth. 60 mins show tonight proved the dead pig story etc.

It was highcountry

Some of his posts were covered over while the trial was in progress

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

Back