Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1 Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

The Greg Lynn Police Interview Tapes

DPP v Lynn [2024] VSCA 62 (12 April 2024) INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL

R v Lynn (Rulings 1-4) [2024] VSC 373 (28 June 2024)

R v Lynn (Rulings 5 & 6) [2024] VSC 375 (28 February 2024)

R v Lynn (Ruling 7) [2024] VSC 376 (8 May 2024)

THREADS FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY DISAPPEARED
High Country Disappearance of Prison Boss David Prideaux
The Disappearance of Warren Meyer

2008 - Warren Meyer (23 March 2008) not found
2010 - Japp and Annie Viergever (29 March 2010) both shot & 3 dogs, house burnt.
2011 - David Prideaux (5 June 2011) not found
2017 - Kevin Tenant (17 February 2018) shot 3 times, played dead.
2019 - Conrad Whitlock (29 July 2019) not found
2019 - Niels Becker (24 October 2019) not found
2020 - Russell Hill and Carol Clay (20 March 2020) murdered

Lynn's first wife Lisa, was found dead on 26 October 1999.

Last edited:
Just when I thought there wasn’t anything related to this case left to surprise me, we find out the gutless prick didn’t even attend his first wife’s funeral.
No wonder his pissweak “apology” on the stand didn’t impress anyone, he’s clearly never even considered taking responsibility for his treatment of anyone in his life, let alone having remorse for it.

He deserves to be held accountable for once in his pathetic life and at this point I honestly couldn’t care less if we suddenly found out by some irrefutable new evidence that CC & RH were killed in two terrible, near impossible accidents and GL was just a poor unsuspecting witness who covered it up cause he was a bit scared.
I hope poor Lisa can rest in peace now he’s rotting in jail.
When he duct taped her hands and feet and took her outside in the cold and hosed her down! Excuse was she was drunk.....

breaking-news (1).jpg

Australian Online News can reveal that a team of Bigfooty Sleuths have tracked down convicted murderer Greg Lynn's online alias "Ramjet". It is believed that Lynn a former Pilot with the Royal Australian Air Force and Jetstar, used the alias Ramjet, which signifies a form of airbreathing jet engine that was his dream as young Pilot. AON News cannot reveal the names of the Bigfooty Sleuths that believe Lynn was participating in online chats with regards to the murders of Carol Clay and Russell Hill at this time for obvious reasons. However they say they will be forwarding this information to the Police who are involved in the murder investigation. More to come...........

Mr Ramjet is an intriguing fellow.

Loads of red flags and red herrings. Raising issues for the first time. Pushing hard on no one camped near by. They must have got lost in vicinity.

Very assertive drone was catalyst. Posts video on model and specs of drone.

Drills down on access to car, missing keys and phone.

Stated the weather on the day of murders before posting a google search.

Conflicting info. Haven’t really explored the valley. But then goes into minute detail.

Mentions general store in licola referred to in court. And Dargo.

Only started posting 30 April 2020. Last post as was only after someone asked if he had camped there.

Never posted again.

Or even revisited the site after Sept.

And the big tell, he only ever posted to the one thread on the topic of the murders.

When you sign up for any forum you have up use an email address.

If police haven’t yet pulled that. They will now.

Attachments

• IMG_9110.jpeg
    IMG_9110.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_9114.jpeg
    IMG_9114.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 70
Mr Ramjet is an intriguing fellow.

Loads of red flags and red herrings. Raising issues for the first time. Pushing hard on no one camped near by. They must have got lost in vicinity.

Very assertive drone was catalyst. Posts video on model and specs of drone.

Drills down on access to car, missing keys and phone.

Stated the weather on the day of murders before posting a google search.

Conflicting info. Haven’t really explored the valley. But then goes into minute detail.

Mentions general store in licola referred to in court. And Dargo.

Only started posting 30 April 2020. Last post as was only after someone asked if he had camped there.

Never posted again.

Or even revisited the site after Sept.

And the big tell, he only ever posted to the one thread on the topic of the murders.

When you sign up for any forum you have up use an email address.

If police haven’t yet pulled that. They will now.
When I was searching for that poster (Ramjet), I came across another one. He posted only 9 times and only on that forum (under that name), but was still active on the site until early in 2024. Curious!!

When he duct taped her hands and feet and took her outside in the cold and hosed her down! Excuse was she was drunk.....

That's been on my mind, it was sadistic to do that to her.

Is it just a horrifying coincidence that Lisa then died outside with alcohol in her system under temperature of 4 degrees?

That's been on my mind, it was sadistic to do that to her.

Is it just a horrifying coincidence that Lisa then died outside with alcohol in her system under temperature of 4 degrees?
Yes, I wonder if they looked for duct tape residue on her hands & feet? Her being found dead in the foetal position was what made me think of it when I saw the reenactment.

View attachment 2035760

Australian Online News can reveal that a team of Bigfooty Sleuths have tracked down convicted murderer Greg Lynn's online alias "Ramjet". It is believed that Lynn a former Pilot with the Royal Australian Air Force and Jetstar, used the alias Ramjet, which signifies a form of airbreathing jet engine that was his dream as young Pilot. AON News cannot reveal the names of the Bigfooty Sleuths that believe Lynn was participating in online chats with regards to the murders of Carol Clay and Russell Hill at this time for obvious reasons. However they say they will be forwarding this information to the Police who are involved in the murder investigation. More to come...........
'Ramjet' can't have been Lynn, as 'Ramjet' was not displayed as a verified insider on the forum where he was posting about this case ;)

Could 'Ramjet' have been law enforcement (or someone working for them or assisting them) posting as 'Ramjet' and watching to see how Lynn reacted to reading the Ramjet posts?

'Ramjet' can't have been Lynn, as 'Ramjet' was not displayed as a verified insider on the forum where he was posting about this case ;)

Could 'Ramjet' have been law enforcement (or someone working for them or assisting them) posting as 'Ramjet' and watching to see how Lynn reacted to reading the Ramjet posts?
I think if it was Police, they would keep posting, not disappear at around the same time Lynn became aware that he was on their radar/was asked if he ever camped at Wonnangatta.

I've given a little room in here for it but we don't encourage cross over from the site where 'Ramjet' was posting as it can cause problems in here, so it's time to move on from that discussion.

Thanks.

For the record and given some of the curious posts I've had to delete in here, I think Bfew probably nailed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ramjet talks about "Maybe some deer stalkers" on the ******* and during his interview talks about "stalking dears" "going stalking" etc. I think most people would say "Hunting dear" or "Going hunting". Certainly an interesting choice of words
Most would call them deer, not dears. ;)

Kurve I understand what you’ve said that it’s time to move on from any ref to the other forum and I’m not linking to that but this is important new information - hopefully you’ll permit this last indulgence.

Ramjet not only mentions Becker’s disappearance - he states he knew him.

What are the chances ??

Along with the equally stunning claim made by ramjet that he may have spoken to Hill on ham radio previously.

Even if he didn’t speak to him, seems he was likely listening in to previous ham chats.

What are the chances ??

Most would call them deer, not dears. ;)
Ramjet talks about "Maybe some deer stalkers" on the ******* and during his interview talks about "stalking dears" "going stalking" etc. I think most people would say "Hunting dear" or "Going hunting". Certainly an interesting choice of words
I've always thought that his choice of words to describe hunting as "stalking " is unusual and I used to hunt deer decades ago.As far as the "dears" go that's probably just predictive txt stuffing up....

Kurve I understand what you’ve said that it’s time to move on from any ref to the other forum and I’m not linking to that but this is important new information - hopefully you’ll permit this last indulgence.

Ramjet not only mentions Becker’s disappearance - he states he knew him.

What are the chances ??

Along with the equally stunning claim made by ramjet that he may have spoken to Hill on ham radio previously.

Even if he didn’t speak to him, seems he was likely listening in to previous ham chats.

What are the chances ??
"They are all in a better place" - creepy!!

I think Police should be looking into times/dates Lynn went on solitary camping trips and see if they coincide with any other missing people in remote areas.

Hi. I’m confused about what you wrote about ramjet not being a verified insider where he was posting.

Can you explain what you mean about a verified insider?

Hi. I’m confused about what you wrote about ramjet not being a verified insider where he was posting.

Can you explain what you mean about a verified insider?

It was a joke. A verified insider is someone who has a connection to the case being discussed and can provide proof to admins.

We don't do that in here. It's been proved it can be a really bad idea esp in context with Australian criminal law and the administration of justice. That site is US based and they don't always get it right.

I got the impression that he went hunting often. What was the gone "Wolf Creek again" about then? Did he just go off camping on his own? If he wasn't hunting, did he take his firearms? Really this is a surprise.

I think he may have lied and he's been hunting many times before. The reason for lying about how often he's gone hunting is to distance himself from any other odd disappearances through the high country.

He's been collecting guns and knives for a long time and he's had the vehicle he calls a 'tool' for quite a few years as well.

I think he may have lied and he's been hunting many times before. The reason for lying about how often he's gone hunting is to distance himself from any other odd disappearances through the high country.

He's been collecting guns and knives for a long time and he's had the vehicle he calls a 'tool' for quite a few years as well.

Ok, that makes sense.

That's what I reckon too.

Back