Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1 Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

The Greg Lynn Police Interview Tapes

DPP v Lynn [2024] VSCA 62 (12 April 2024) INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL

R v Lynn (Rulings 1-4) [2024] VSC 373 (28 June 2024)

R v Lynn (Rulings 5 & 6) [2024] VSC 375 (28 February 2024)

R v Lynn (Ruling 7) [2024] VSC 376 (8 May 2024)

THREADS FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY DISAPPEARED
High Country Disappearance of Prison Boss David Prideaux
The Disappearance of Warren Meyer

2008 - Warren Meyer (23 March 2008) not found
2010 - Japp and Annie Viergever (29 March 2010) both shot & 3 dogs, house burnt.
2011 - David Prideaux (5 June 2011) not found
2017 - Kevin Tenant (17 February 2018) shot 3 times, played dead.
2019 - Conrad Whitlock (29 July 2019) not found
2019 - Niels Becker (24 October 2019) not found
2020 - Russell Hill and Carol Clay (20 March 2020) murdered

Lynn's first wife Lisa, was found dead on 26 October 1999.

Last edited:
I think he may have lied and he's been hunting many times before. The reason for lying about how often he's gone hunting is to distance himself from any other odd disappearances through the high country.

He's been collecting guns and knives for a long time and he's had the vehicle he calls a 'tool' for quite a few years as well.
The Officers seemed very interested in why Lynn took a certain way out of the valley and then the route he travelled (apparently 20 years ago?) in the interview. I think any route in that area is worth a looksy.

interviews are interesting, when he says "it is what it is", he is very cold and not just because the room was meant to be freezing, prehaps it was the fact that he was in the room that made it so bloody cold, monster

The Officers seemed very interested in why Lynn took a certain way out of the valley and then the route he travelled (apparently 20 years ago?) in the interview. I think any route in that area is worth a looksy.
I don't know if there was anyone missing/killed/injured 20 years ago, but here are the ones I found:

Mr Ramjet is an intriguing fellow.

Loads of red flags and red herrings. Raising issues for the first time. Pushing hard on no one camped near by. They must have got lost in vicinity.

Very assertive drone was catalyst. Posts video on model and specs of drone.

Drills down on access to car, missing keys and phone.

Stated the weather on the day of murders before posting a google search.

Conflicting info. Haven’t really explored the valley. But then goes into minute detail.

Mentions general store in licola referred to in court. And Dargo.

Only started posting 30 April 2020. Last post as was only after someone asked if he had camped there.

Never posted again.

Or even revisited the site after Sept.

And the big tell, he only ever posted to the one thread on the topic of the murders.

When you sign up for any forum you have up use an email address.

If police haven’t yet pulled that. They will now.
Good to have you back HC . Trying to unravel Greg Lynn inch by incb is important IMO

I am wondering if Melanie's behaviour in court and her support for her husband come's from fear? was she actually worried about his possible release and how he would act towards her if she didn't support him, I have been married for 27 years and I am happy to say I am one of the lucky ones that still deeply loves my hubby after all those years (even though he can piss me off at times,) I could never support him, if he had been involved in two supposedly accidental deaths and then did what Lynn did to cover it up...

I don't know if there was anyone missing/killed/injured 20 years ago, but here are the ones I found:

I can’t find any that far back neither, if his version is true?
Doesn’t make any sense that he calls himself a ‘stalker’ and this was his second stalking trip to the valley or anywhere in Vic in 20 years.
Be interesting to know when he started his collection of guns and knives.

I am wondering if Melanie's behaviour in court and her support for her husband come's from fear? was she actually worried about his possible release and how he would act towards her if she didn't support him, I have been married for 27 years and I am happy to say I am one of the lucky ones that still deeply loves my hubby after all those years (even though he can piss me off at times,) I could never support him, if he had been involved in two supposedly accidental deaths and then did what Lynn did to cover it up...
Honestly, could be an element of fear and if hasn’t kicked in yet, would kick in eventually.IMO.
Even if she truly believes there were two accidents, anyone would think twice about whether they could trust someone who’s gone to extreme lengths and do the horrific things he has done just to protect himself.

Honestly, could be an element of fear and if hasn’t kicked in yet, would kick in eventually.IMO.
Even if she truly believes there were two accidents, anyone would think twice about whether they could trust someone who’s gone to extreme lengths and do the horrific things he has done just to protect himself.
She's probably very lucky that he got taken into custody for killing someone else, before he possibly killed her too.

She's probably very lucky that he got taken into custody for killing someone else, before he possibly killed her too.
Possibly already signs of DV that she might or might not have realised or wanted to acknowledge. Maybe he was the doting husband but unlikely by how he allegedly treated his first wife and what we know now.
I don’t think there’d be any walking away from Lynn and he’d want the last say so she’s safe for now to move forward with her life.

Possibly already signs of DV that she might or might not have realised or wanted to acknowledge. Maybe he was the doting husband but unlikely by how he allegedly treated his first wife and what we know now.
I don’t think there’d be any walking away from Lynn and he’d want the last say so she’s safe for now to move forward with her life.
I doubt she will ever be free while he is alive.

As well as what Kurve suggested about lying that he had never having done much hunting,its probably more lying saying the only other time he had been in Wonnangatta was 20 years ago.He must have done a lot of 4wd driving having a rig fitted out like that.It wasn't just for driving from Caroline springs to Tullamarine.

That Kevin Tenant incident freaks me out. I’ve ridden on that very same trail. The poor bloke was minding his own business and this psycho shoots him. And the police have never worked out who it is.

That Kevin Tenant incident freaks me out. I’ve ridden on that very same trail. The poor bloke was minding his own business and this psycho shoots him. And the police have never worked out who it is.

Poor guy meeting a looney like that.You just never know but you can't live your life in fear and paranoia.I reckon GL may have had prior experience judging from his modus operandi in the RH/CC case .Deer stalker,human stalker..Mmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Ramjet' can't have been Lynn, as 'Ramjet' was not displayed as a verified insider on the forum where he was posting about this case ;)

Could 'Ramjet' have been law enforcement (or someone working for them or assisting them) posting as 'Ramjet' and watching to see how Lynn reacted to reading the Ramjet posts?
This was all done loosely as a joke and the Ramjet meaning could work very well as an alias for a Pilot. But by all means digging on all this has some merits :p :think:

I've given a little room in here for it but we don't encourage cross over from the site where 'Ramjet' was posting as it can cause problems in here, so it's time to move on from that discussion.

Thanks.

For the record and given some of the curious posts I've had to delete in here, I think Bfew probably nailed it.
Yep,well put Kurve but when I read that on WP the other night I just had to bring it to the table.It's so topical with what we are investigating here.

Wouldn't all RAAF get weapons training too, in case they ended up in needing to fight off the enemy?
Not from me directly but via an online source whose qualified in this directly quote " Typically fighter pilots will carry either a pistol or a compact submachinegun or PDW. In the case of the Australian Defence Force, the standard sidearm is the Browning Hi-Power, known in ADF use as the Pistol Self-Loading 9mm Mk3; most likely that is also what an Australian pilot would carry on a deployment.

This was all done loosely as a joke and the Ramjet meaning could work very well as an alias for a Pilot. But by all means digging on all this has some merits :p :think:
I'm betting Lynn was investigating possible outcomes for himself and gauging reaction everywhere he could online.Armed with a VPN and using duck duck go he probably thought ( and probably was ) pretty safe browsing.Countless hours would have been spent looking at that screen in COVID lockdown,boggles the mind.He's a smart guy as we know.Sure he made mistakes in the cover up and ROI interviews but 90% of the population would be nowhere up to his speed with stuff,he covered his tracks really well except for.........

I'm betting Lynn was investigating possible outcomes for himself and gauging reaction everywhere he could online.Armed with a VPN and using duck duck go he probably thought ( and probably was ) pretty safe browsing.Countless hours would have been spent looking at that screen in COVID lockdown,boggles the mind.He's a smart guy as we know.Sure he made mistakes in the cover up and ROI interviews but 90% of the population would be nowhere up to his speed
I'm thinking in some convoluted way that perhaps he is relieved he's been caught probs knowing already they were closing the net on him and everything was becoming unsustainable for him, family, finances, guilt I don't know etc but he must now start processing he's in the shit and life from here on forward is new ground. If he doesn't he'll end dying an early death anyway IMO. His talking to himself was his way of dealing with it all and now it's capitulated etc. Who knows what's going through his brain? His past is still to come IMO.

I'm betting Lynn was investigating possible outcomes for himself and gauging reaction everywhere he could online.Armed with a VPN and using duck duck go he probably thought ( and probably was ) pretty safe browsing.Countless hours would have been spent looking at that screen in COVID lockdown,boggles the mind.He's a smart guy as we know.Sure he made mistakes in the cover up and ROI interviews but 90% of the population would be nowhere up to his speed with stuff,he covered his tracks really well except for.........
Could he have been on BF?

ANything is possible but unless he is an I.T. guru he would be nervous about being traced. We have all sorts of scenariosfie being traced online and not sure he is across all that. So if he cintributes or comments online he would be careful and mindful of what he said IMO
I’m sure it would have been picked it up or under suspicion if he was. Not much gets pass members of this forum.
He would have to be careful. I did feel he was a bit sheepish when asked about his emails in the interview. Maybe worried they’d find others.

ANything is possible but unless he is an I.T. guru he would be nervous about being traced. We have all sorts of scenariosfie being traced online and not sure he is across all that. So if he cintributes or comments online he would be careful and mindful of what he said IMO
You're right,I personally wouldn't even know how to be 100% discrete with the internet but I have no need to worry ,GL did though and firstly found out about phones pinging even when ostensibly off and dormant, then tracking and discrete recordings with devices placed in his inner sanctum.Don't be a criminal,I say.

Back