Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1 Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

DPP v Lynn [2024] VSCA 62 (12 April 2024) INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL

R v Lynn (Rulings 1-4) [2024] VSC 373 (28 June 2024)

R v Lynn (Rulings 5 & 6) [2024] VSC 375 (28 February 2024)

R v Lynn (Ruling 7) [2024] VSC 376 (8 May 2024)

The Greg Lynn Police Interview Tapes (Shortened Version)

The 3.5 HR Police Interview

THREADS FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY DISAPPEARED
High Country Disappearance of Prison Boss David Prideaux
The Disappearance of Warren Meyer

2008 - Warren Meyer (23 March 2008) not found
2010 - Japp and Annie Viergever (29 March 2010) both shot & 3 dogs, house burnt.
2011 - David Prideaux (5 June 2011) not found
2017 - Kevin Tenant (17 February 2018) shot 3 times, played dead.
2019 - Conrad Whitlock (29 July 2019) not found
2019 - Niels Becker (24 October 2019) not found
2020 - Russell Hill and Carol Clay (20 March 2020) murdered

Lynn's first wife Lisa, was found dead on 26 October 1999.

Last edited:
GL applied for and was granted probate to Lisa's Estate in 2000. Amount $12,000 approx.

THE AGE - LAW NOTICES - 27 JUL 2000
RE: LISA MAREE LYNN
TAKE NOTICE that GREGORY
STUART LYNN the husband of Lisa
Maree Lynn deceased late of 11 Zig
Zag Road, Mount Macedon Victoria
Flight Attendant will 14 days after
publication of this advertisement
apply to the Supreme Court of
Victoria for a Grant of
Administration of the estate of the
deceased upon Intestacy there
being no Will of the deceased.
WILMOTH FIELD & WARNE
Solicitors of 154 A'Beckett Street
Melbourne

3AW Melb. Sly ^ on Zig Zag
Sly has shed light on the Zig Zag Road double fatality from back in 2010, stating the police have been looking at Greg Lynn for a long time.

I hope forensic evidence has been retained. Was a long time ago now, outside of a confession from Lynn where do the police go with this?

This guy and the number of suspicious deaths around him holy shit he is one unlucky guy 🙄

Agree. Really hard to believe Mr V would harm the dogs. I have one dog and would be a wreck if it died let alone me harming it. Just doesn’t fit the story.

Even if he decided it was best the dogs went with him and Mrs V, that's not the way you'd do it.

If there are any current or former airline pilots on their forum, could you please tell me if you watch the in flight movies? Ta

But could you do this walking in the dark? Seems it would be impossible.

You have to hold the gun, the magazine, the rounds and juggle them all. Get them in the magazine and then load the magazine into the gun.

And then hill would have to take the safety catch off to fire.

All in the dark while walking away from Lynn’s car.

Lynn said he heard him in the car and chased him straight away. So that is seconds. Not minutes.

Thinking about this the prosecution missed a big opportunity here. To have this process shown to jury in real time.

But like OJs glove. If the story of the gun doesn’t fit you must reject.
We have a variety of rifles and shotguns I would be amazed if my non-shooting friends could figure out how to load and fire them easily and definitely not in the dark under pressure.

We have a variety of rifles and shotguns I would be amazed if my non-shooting friends could figure out how to load and fire them easily and definitely not in the dark under pressure.
Totally, he’s not Rambo. The interesting thing about this story is why Hill would steal the gun and take it back to his camp, load it, fire it twice in the air at his own camp site where his lady friend is (knowing that Lynn has another gun) Then suddenly, out of nowhere ,stalk him with the gun? If Hill was any threat he had the perfect opportunity to shoot Lynn, but instead was shooting in the air. Makes no sense.

Is the $12,000 what she had in the bank do we know? I thought she owned the house.

There's a bit to take away from Sly's piece.

Someone who loves their dogs as their children, who have the run of the house, doesn't shoot them when they're cornered in the laundry because they'd be utterly terrified in knowing what was happening after the first was shot.

I don't know anything of Mr V's personality but it doesn't sit right with me.

It would be interesting to see exactly where the office was situated, if it was directly underneath their bedroom.

How does a law abiding person get hold of an unlicensed gun and just enough bullets.

I think one dog was shot twice.

Guess who seemed to hate dogs, pigs and other animals ?

And spouses.
Guess who seemed to hate dogs, pigs and other animals ?

I can’t even imagine the carnage and noise and terror in a small space with blood and guts and brains all over the place.

Only a homicidal manic would be able to even contemplate that. Let alone actually do it.

The coronial inquest would have us believe Mrs V just sits patiently up in bed after hearing the dogs being shot inside the house for hubby to climb the stairs - hey darls did you hear those gun shots in the downstairs and can you smell that smoke?

Yeah. No.

Unsure of the exacts about GL retaining the house (perhaps in joint names) after Lisa's death; he got Probate clearly. GL was the Husband.

I believe it was mentioned GL took back the car that was at Lisa's during the separation (probably in his name). His asset.

Law back in 2000: a husband (even if separated) can return to his joint house and remove any items "its not classed as stealing". He can break-in, break up everything in the house if his name is on the Title.

I know of a friend that used to get a call regularly from her cop neighbour opposite who would call her and say "your Ex is back at the house and has jumped your fence" he's loading up his car - "on and up over the roof" - whilst she was at work.

There was NOTHING she could do - except hope Ex would just take what he wanted and not break anything.
Her lawyer told her to REMOVE everything from the house that was sentimental to her..... and wait until she paid out the Ex for the house and have it solely in her name - and change the locks.
Very Nasty man instigated the Separation and pestered the fuuck out of her for years until Settlement.
Was disgraceful.

Stinks actually !! when you think of the DV situation - which I dare say Lisa had endured also ^
If the house was in joint names as joint tenants, then it automatically passes to the survivor. You don’t need Probate for that to occur. It’s just a transfer of the Certificate of Title. All States of Australia have different rulings regarding Deceased Estates. Our Federal Courts are all different as far as rulings, laws etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the house was in joint names as joint tenants, then it automatically passes to the survivor. You don’t need Probate for that to occur. It’s just a transfer of the Certificate of Title. All States of Australia have different rulings regarding Deceased Estates. Our Federal Courts are all different as far as rulings, laws etc
Should have added that this is the Federal Court law in WA re automatic transfer of property ownership under survivorship law. Not sure about other States.

I read Lynn got Lisa's house by going through the courts. It was her house no will is what I read? Correct me if I am wrong? Transfer of title? Or am I mistaking it was joint then transferred to Lynn but she had no will?

Totally, he’s not Rambo. The interesting thing about this story is why Hill would steal the gun and take it back to his camp, load it, fire it twice in the air at his own camp site where his lady friend is (knowing that Lynn has another gun) Then suddenly, out of nowhere ,stalk him with the gun? If Hill was any threat he had the perfect opportunity to shoot Lynn, but instead was shooting in the air. Makes no sense.

We were told by an astute contributor here, that Hill was doing it to teach GL a valuable lesson about gun safety.

Last edited:
Rambo … there’s a lot of Rams going on 😁… I imagine a stewing GL ruminating over a drone incident and growing nefarious intentions. I can’t imagine him attacking another man with a knife, it’s way too risky he could be injured or killed. He’s not brilliant but he is smart enough to have a good sense of preservation. He’s capable and calculating, whatever happened I doubt the final moments involved chest beating and goading. I believe there was a plan before and after.

I read Lynn got Lisa's house by going through the courts. It was her house no will is what I read? Correct me if I am wrong? Transfer of title? Or am I mistaking it was joint then transferred to Lynn but she had no will?
If it was in joint names, and worded on the land Title as joint tenants, it automatically passes to the survivor. That is what would happen in WA. If it was in her name solely, and no Will existed, that would probably mean a Court decision. If it was in joint names and listed as tenants in common in equal shares, then either party can Will their share to a different party. But if there was no Will, then it’s not automatically awarded to the surviving party who may have been on the land title. And perhaps another party applied for her share so again that would involve a court case. These are again WA Probate laws. There could be different probate laws in Victoria.

Rambo … there’s a lot of Rams going on 😁… I imagine a stewing GL ruminating over a drone incident and growing nefarious intentions. I can’t imagine him attacking another man with a knife, it’s way too risky he could be injured or killed. He’s not brilliant but he is smart enough to have a good sense of preservation. He’s capable and calculating, whatever happened I doubt the final moments involved chest beating and goading. I believe there was a plan before and after.
rampageous?

THE AGE - LAW NOTICES - 27 JUL 2000
GREGORY STUART LYNN the husband of
Lisa Maree Lynn deceased late of
11 Zig Zag Road, Mount Macedon

Administration of the estate of the
deceased upon Intestacy there
being no Will of the deceased.

Lynn did admit to having a shovel and it’s only his version he didn’t have to do anything else to the bones.
Geez, imagine how long it took him to move all of those fragments with a dustpan. He’s a piece of work.
And he kept his shovel well maintained.

Attachments

• 04DD73B2-04CC-4F55-A9CF-A3BE5142B1B9.jpeg
    04DD73B2-04CC-4F55-A9CF-A3BE5142B1B9.jpeg
    321.6 KB · Views: 24
Back