Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1 Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

DPP v Lynn [2024] VSCA 62 (12 April 2024) INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL

R v Lynn (Rulings 1-4) [2024] VSC 373 (28 June 2024)

R v Lynn (Rulings 5 & 6) [2024] VSC 375 (28 February 2024)

R v Lynn (Ruling 7) [2024] VSC 376 (8 May 2024)

The Greg Lynn Police Interview Tapes (Shortened Version)

The 3.5 HR Police Interview

THREADS FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY DISAPPEARED
High Country Disappearance of Prison Boss David Prideaux
The Disappearance of Warren Meyer

2008 - Warren Meyer (23 March 2008) not found
2010 - Japp and Annie Viergever (29 March 2010) both shot & 3 dogs, house burnt.
2011 - David Prideaux (5 June 2011) not found
2017 - Kevin Tenant (17 February 2018) shot 3 times, played dead.
2019 - Conrad Whitlock (29 July 2019) not found
2019 - Niels Becker (24 October 2019) not found
2020 - Russell Hill and Carol Clay (20 March 2020) murdered

Lynn's first wife Lisa, was found dead on 26 October 1999.

Last edited:

At time of Lisas death he was separated from her and not living with her.

He had been having an affair with a flight attendant at Ansett.

He may have been living with her.

Police checked his alibi and it was solid. As you would expect.

He was apparently drinking at a pub. Which he was never known to do.

Part of the alibi was he left his credit card and he had to go back for it.

The kids were found crawling around the bedroom and the thought was it happened early because of that. Otherwise they would have been in bed.

I am not sure if he was interstate or in Victoria.

That is a key fact which would help determine if he was physically able to have been in Macedon the night she died.
Hi highcountry
Thanks for all the great info and I do have a question to ask.
Do you have any idea what happened to the children after Lisa's death? ie did they go and live with their grandparents in Tasmania for a period of time? I find it hard to see GL taking them in as he was working as a pilot and obviously not able to care for the kids. Did the children eventually move in with him when he started his relationship with Melanie?

This does not compute.

He had an enormous amount of guns at Macedon in the mate 90s. All over the house.

I think it was said in court he had or was registered with 9 guns.

In America that would would not be odd.

Here in Australia that is super sus.
Do you know if there were any photos shown at the trial of his weapon collection?

At time of Lisas death he was separated from her and not living with her.

He had been having an affair with a flight attendant at Ansett.

He may have been living with her.

Police checked his alibi and it was solid. As you would expect.

He was apparently drinking at a pub. Which he was never known to do.

Part of the alibi was he left his credit card and he had to go back for it.

The kids were found crawling around the bedroom and the thought was it happened early because of that. Otherwise they would have been in bed.

I am not sure if he was interstate or in Victoria.

That is a key fact which would help determine if he was physically able to have been in Macedon the night she died.
Tight move. Credit card could’ve been left at any time. Will be interesting to hear the full story on this one.

Hi highcountry
Thanks for all the great info and I do have a question to ask.
Do you have any idea what happened to the children after Lisa's death? ie did they go and live with their grandparents in Tasmania for a period of time? I find it hard to see GL taking them in as he was working as a pilot and obviously not able to care for the kids. Did the children eventually move in with him when he started his relationship with Melanie?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

InchHigh PI
Why are you asking for such personal family details? Why would anyone here know that, and also why are you asking? It’s not pertinent to the case being discussed in any way.

InchHigh PI
Why are you asking for such personal family details? Why would anyone here know that, and also why are you asking? It’s not pertinent to the case being discussed in any way.
Apologies if you find my questions offensive ninaballerina, however I think if you look right through the threads (as I have for the past 4 years) you'll find there are plenty of questions which are perhaps personal and not directly related to the case. At this point in time, questions are being asked of GL's past and I was curious, hence me asking.

Drama Peek GIF

Back