NO TROLLS RW and KP's #offtopic Dumpsterfire

Remove this Banner Ad

Managed to catch AC/DC a few years back at Adelaide Oval, before the brief hiatus and return. Glad I did. Iconic band.

I've been lucky enough to see all my favourite bands. U2 (5 times, incl at the Olympiastadion Berlin). The Killers twice. Muse. Coldplay (before the last 10 years of pop/dance fluff). Birds of Tokyo, The Wombats a couple of times. 2Cellos was a cracker.

Noel Gallagher twice, Jay-Z and early Kanye supporting U2 (an interesting mix).

Managed to catch AC/DC a few years back at Adelaide Oval, before the brief hiatus and return. Glad I did. Iconic band.

I've been lucky enough to see all my favourite bands. U2 (5 times, incl at the Olympiastadion Berlin). The Killers twice. Muse. Coldplay (before the last 10 years of pop/dance fluff). Birds of Tokyo, The Wombats a couple of times. 2Cellos was a cracker.

Noel Gallagher twice, Jay-Z and early Kanye supporting U2 (an interesting mix).
I once drove 2hrs with someone who played nothing but Coldplay and Simply Red CDs.

By the hour mark I just wanted to open the passenger door and hurl myself out onto the freeway.

I once drove 2hrs with someone who played nothing but Coldplay and Simply Red CDs.

By the hour mark I just wanted to open the passenger door and hurl myself out onto the freeway.
I rate Coldplay pre 2012, pretty much nothing since. Like Birds of Tokyo, they veered into even lighter pop in more recent times. While they were never hard rockers, some of their live versions have more edge. Similar to U2 (my favourite band), only a few good songs in the last 20 years.

But hey even these bands older stuff isn't for everyone. Music is subjective after all.

Please not this again. Don’t get me started. Taylor laying unconscious on the ground and she comes out with

“ We are talking about an outstanding human here “

Outstanding player for sure but what the **** is she on about ???

Anyway I’m out now.
Fox Footy need their head read. Won’t comment on this again.

Kellie Underwood; Amartey is really on song today, hasn't missed a beat
Richo; He just missed a goal from 10 metres out

Refer to Ararat as ratsak. Not the best town in the world. My mates in Ballaarat refer to it as the Rat.

I am still puzzled why the windswept, freezing North Ballaarat Oval got the deal to host Footscray. There are some beautiful and relatively protected ovals such as City Oval. My mate loathes NB footy club but he played for Redan so is biased. He claims dark Council and AFL corruption.
Strange that I've lived in Ballarat for almost 40 years yet never heard anyone refer to it as the rat.
The City oval is nothing more than a muddy quagmire for most of the year.

Strange that I've lived in Ballarat for almost 40 years yet never heard anyone refer to it as the rat.
The City oval is nothing more than a muddy quagmire for most of the year.
First heard it in the 70s among my group of Ballarat mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad news to bring the board with the passing of miggs earlier this week. Always good for a laugh but a passionate Bloods man as well. Hope the boys can get the win this week for him.