Ryan Crowley

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, completely shut down Jones, and even frustrated him into giving away frees - he played very well

No where near AA contention, his first month was ordinary, but some good performances in the last few games.

Quality 50m penalty at the death today too.

Take away that ill discipline at the end and he had a good game, hit more targets that schammer and mcmanus put together. That being said, I don't think he was up to AA quality

Absolute campaigner of the highest order, only surpassed by that tosser Farmer. Looking up to the sky aint gonna win you games buddy

Must be something in the water down at Freo, it seems half their list is comprised of ____wits.
Carr x 2, Farmer, Crowley, Headland & Schammer quickly come to mind. They seem like a very angry team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be something in the water down at Freo, it seems half their list is comprised of ____wits.
Carr x 2, Farmer, Crowley, Headland & Schammer quickly come to mind. They seem like a very angry team.

Don't forget Dodd.

honourable mentions to the biggest of them all......Dean Solomon.

I love seeing these pr1cks fail.

you must be joking. Crowley is a below avaerage footballer who takes cheap shots at those players who make our game great. I cannot believe you applaud his tactics. A true tagger is an effective one like Ling or Cornes. To suggest he is in AA form is a blight on our game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Crowley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back