Official Match Thread S19 Round 5: Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Marlowe

In a resume-material performance, Marlowe exposed nivek48's frailties. - 87m from 5 to 92.

Well played ... I started well but you dominated :thumbsu:

Good game. Well played Royals, you still have dibs on the Golden Rat so it would seem. Thread needs work though. Thank you for the suspense filled Sim ClarkeM, and for providing the half time entertainment...I'm sorry I blinked and missed it though..

I'm going to propose we play the Swamprats in every round of season 20... We're guaranteed the minor premiership. :p

God dammit Royals, we actually look like we're going to do well in a season, and then you all have to go and fu-

Wait we won? We actually won? Are we a game clear in 3rd position? I love all of you guys. Drinks are on me!

25178-Is-This-Just-Fanta-Sea-.jpg

Well played Rats, gave us quite a scare there. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Congrats to the Royals
gutsy effort swampies
great to see a few more swampie posters up and about.
I'd like to commend you for your splendid effort against Easty, which culminated with you having to pull splinters from your rear end after he rendered you useless and sent you packing to the pine. :p

I'd like to commend you for your splendid effort against Easty, which culminated with you having to pull splinters from your rear end after he rendered you useless and sent you packing to the pine. :p

"In a resume material performance toxic won the battle with Easty

Guess the sim knows best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"In a resume material performance toxic won the battle with Easty

Guess the sim knows best
Easty didn't finish on the pine and you had no influence on the game... again.

Enjoy the rest of the season. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S19 Round 5: Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back