Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

UpwvJs2.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------
LISTEN BELOW:

ECFrAfP.png

Captains, please submit your team sheets by 11:59pm Thursday

Thread gonna be quiet for a day or two because most of the furies (and me) will be copping a day off due to celebrating lynch getting off punching a campaigner on the throat on the main board

Minus the Monday part, pretty farkin sick match OP. ClarkeM
Obviously would want to expand upon this idea in the future but it’s what I could do. Not sure of my commitments tomorrow so tonight was best for me. Thanks though, a bit of fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously would want to expand upon this idea in the future but it’s what I could do. Not sure of my commitments tomorrow so tonight was best for me. Thanks though, a bit of fun.
I sat and listened to a few of the audio clips from the Season 17 Mobbenfuhrer Medal recently. Good fun.

I can not imagine many Bears will be getting their names read out for votes in this game.

Hey ClarkeM you **** bag, why did you put up a quote from Tigerturbulance when I am the new captain of the Furies? Grow up you tool bag.

I sat and listened to a few of the audio clips from the Season 17 Mobbenfuhrer Medal recently. Good fun.

I can not imagine many Bears will be getting their names read out for votes in this game.
Woh, that’s a flashback. Was that me?

Because guero couldn't even wait for the Match thread to start--- I'll share this post here.

What the fu** would you know, campaigner? Current nom scoreboard is 2 (guero - me) to 0 (Mr Mister* - you). It should really be 3-0 but the committee of lazy campaigners moved the goal posts.

And we all know the old adage ‘2-0 lead is the best lead’. Ergo, I (but more to the point tony for reasons we won’t discuss) can guarantee Muddiemoose will be nom’d this week.

*Hmmmm. Are you an alt of that other Tigers-supporting campaigner Tiger Son Hng?

UpwvJs2.png

LISTEN BELOW:

ECFrAfP.png

Captains, please submit your team sheets by 11:59pm Thursday

****** love it Clarkey M ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back