Media S38 'The EDGE RUCK POWER RANKINGS'

Remove this Banner Ad

'THE EDGE RUCK POWER RANKINGS'
S38

BIG NEWS - 'I am Ruck Once More'
So to celebrate my return as the number 1 Big Man of the Sweet FA, I am also bringing back one of the most prestigious awards in the history of the Sweet F.A.

The Power Rankings will be formulated with a very complex algorithm, known only to me. There will be no dispute entered into when I decide the Power Rankings.

Round 1 results coming soon.

To all the Big persons of the Sweet FA, remember this.

The Edge - "To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."

Last edited:

Where's QASADA? Seems he's been sampling some of the stuff the Chinese swimmers take.. allegedly.

Meanwhile, I very clearly have not been anywhere near performance enhancers. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Where's QASADA? Seems he's been sampling some of the stuff the Chinese swimmers take.. allegedly.

Meanwhile, I very clearly have not been anywhere near performance enhancers. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️
Suspicious Liar GIF by Harlem

'THE EDGE RUCK POWER RANKINGS'
S38

BIG NEWS - 'I am Ruck Once More'
So to celebrate my return as the number 1 Big Man of the Sweet FA, I am also bringing back one of the most prestigious awards in the history of the Sweet F.A.

The Power Rankings will be formulated with a very complex algorithm, known only to me. There will be no dispute entered into when I decide the Power Rankings.

Round 1 results coming soon.

To all the Big persons of the Sweet FA, remember this.

The Edge - "To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."
Where was this last season, when I was Rucking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a All Sweet FA Ruck man before they even knew what a Ruck was.
Have you ever been a premiership ruckman though? What, no?

Go Away Leave GIF by Martin

You said what i was thinking.
Have you ever been a premiership ruckman though? What, no?

Go Away Leave GIF by Martin
Season 38 premiership ruckman.

U2tigers I have a question.

I am delivering BULK hitouts this season.

It's actually not a question. It's a statement.

U2tigers I have a question.

I am delivering BULK hitouts this season.

It's actually not a question. It's a statement.
I love your confidence, but your Round 1 performance said otherwise.

Maybe you just eased into it.

I love your confidence, but your Round 1 performance said otherwise.

Maybe you just eased into it.
One persons "easing into it" is another persons "toying with the competition for ones own enjoyment"

I was a All Sweet FA Ruck man before they even knew what a Ruck was.
Elton Johns Wig and myself as mere premiership ruckman will sit back this season and watch you 'the All Sweet FA ruck' do your thing, anything less than rucking us to a premiership cup this season is a failure!

Remove this Banner Ad

Media S38 'The EDGE RUCK POWER RANKINGS'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back