SA Cup to end in Sacred Heart vs Saint Micks

Remove this Banner Ad

terrible_teej said:
st peters only just beat pem, not st micks, st peters and pem are ok, but not close to pac and sacred heart! watson is 17, around 6ft, very quick with athletisism and good skills, not as good as young paynter and holmes. zac miller went to st peters, clear stand out for them but apart from him they dont have many other stand outs. st micks were beating sacred heart at 3 qtr time but eventually got run over and beaten by sacred, pac thumped st micks and led all day to win by 22 goals,

Who are the coaches of the top school sides this year??

why arent the State guys playing??

i am going to adelaide this week and want to watch tommy holmes play but he isnt gonna play ??

I was at the match of the Pembroke and Saints match were Pembroke were up at 3 quarter time only to be beaten by Saints in the last quarter and once again this week St Ignatious came back strong in the last quarter and out scored pembroke, pembroke crack in the last quarter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colin custard said:
ps henry white is soft, he should be playing cricket instead

Does anyone know what happened to that Tim Davey? (best and fairest for rossies last year) Someone said that he was so soft that he has already quit footy to play cricket...

Out of retirement biatch!! :D

yeh i agree straylan, tim davey is soft... but he is still playing footy, at norwood playing ok in 19's, started of slow after missing pre-season but coming good and kicked 6 on the weekend...but the kid might have to give up footy as he is an immenlsy talented cricketer who should concentrate on a career in that sport:D

heard from a good source that henry white has dedicated all his time this year to the books plus his g/f...he wont even go out anymore as he will just go to his g/f's house, he is soft...

and you make that sound as if it would be a bad thing...?

Tim Davey SHOULD keep playing footy...it might help him keep his fitness up and not be labelled the new cosgrove

iv heard harris from shc juggles a raging social life, football, work and an upcoming 800run/30wicket season for SHOC's C-grade. theres a man

no_ducktown4jnsn said:
when u say harris u wouldnt be talking about that shrek-lookalike hack who was a SHC 1st 18 passenger last year?

got it in one. i think he played 2 years of 1sts and never lost a game. including 4 wins vs pac and st peters. 5 wins against st micks and 3 wins against rc. 2 intercol wins, 2 assumption exchange wins and 2 state k/out wins. we on the same page or is it a different person? :D

not wanting to bring the whole sacred heart is arrogant debate back again are we joey ;)

straylan said:
not wanting to bring the whole sacred heart is arrogant debate back again are we joey ;)

my time is well and truly over and im very proud of wat the teams ive played in have achieved. now its back to reality at sanfl level. just need to get a kick at that level. just some d----eads on here who cant take a joke and need to be put back in the cave they came from

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this harris kid. thats not cail harris is it? i remember playing primary school footy with that guy, gun half back at st josephs norwood . pretty handy cricketer too if i recall. or is it a different harris?

good call jack, i dont think saints can get over their loss to rostrevor. i do believe it was 2 weeks ago and since then everyone except saints have got on with actually playing footy and not talking about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

SA Cup to end in Sacred Heart vs Saint Micks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back