Roast Sack Horse

Sack Longmire tomorrow?

• yes

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • monday

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You always hear about how successful we are and how many finals we make. But apart from 2012, what have we actually achieved. I have zero trust in us in September
Exactly. Richmond been shit for years, comes up and wins 3 flags in 4 years before returning to shit again. We make finals nearly every year and do **** all.

Btw, I hope Corey Warner is alright after being the biggest scapegoat ever on live TV.

Should have started Parker at least, wont stop the drubbing but at least Co. Warner wouldnt be humiliated.

Yeah that was pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least you can say that Geelong 2022 was just a historically good team with their 16 game winning streak. They were clearly the best side that season, tip your cap to them.

We were bad in the 2014 GF, but at least you knew the Hawks were worthy competitors. In the middle of the 3-peat. Tip your cap to them.

Both were humiliations, yet worthy winners.

This season, we had the world at our feet and now we completely blew it. You are wondering, what the frick happened??!!

Just saw a shot of Warner Jr sitting in the change rooms with his head down looking pretty dejected.

I hope Horse has a good chat to him and let's him know it had nothing to do with his performance and was purely a move they needed to make after stuffing up royally at the selection table.
Yep. Selector's heads need to roll for this game.

I'm going to take a different angle and say that Horse's mistake was trying to coach the team too much on the fly to cover for mistakes and issues happening in game.

Richmond built a dynasty playing a certain style that every one knew what they were going to do. And more often than not, no one could stop them.

We just need to go back to what worked.

If it doesn't net us the flag then make changes in the offseason.

The little tweaks have turned into a complete shift in how we play.

Go back to what we trained - it is the only hope.

I'm going to take a different angle and say that Horse's mistake was trying to coach the team too much on the fly to cover for mistakes and issues happening in game.

Richmond built a dynasty playing a certain style that every one knew what they were going to do. And more often than not, no one could stop them.

We tried to play our way tonight, and Port stopped us. They cut off our short kicks into the corridor and suffocated our midfield.

We tried to play our way tonight, and Port stopped us. They cut off our short kicks into the corridor and suffocated our midfield.

Q1 and Q2 so many backward or sideways kicks in the backline.

We would've tried to bite off a short kick into the corridor in the past. It's 100% instruction not to go for it but it's our playstyle.

By they time they adjusted game was already over.

Sacking a coach while on top of the ladder is a bold move.

However, no response after the Bulldogs debacle. Followed by a non-existent performance tonight. He’s lost the players.

Easier to move the coach given we’ve resigned a large number of our players.

We would've tried to bite off a short kick into the corridor in the past. It's 100% instruction not to go for it

Apparently they have not been told to avoid it.

There’s just a fair bit of panic in the club at the moment. Players (and coaches) aren’t trusting themselves.

Fair bit of panic on this board too 😂

Absolutely this. Same as Collingwood last year too, the system was the system, everyone just had to fit into it and back yourself to beat anyone doing it. Just go back to what we were doing for gods sake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Horse

Back