• yes

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • monday

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Stand by my two

He got campbell on 2 mins later :p and he didn't lose so his record improved 🤣

Id also like the thread deleted though or merged to the normal Horse thread.

Good he got a win today,
still some question marks around things though .

But he has an opportunity to become
immortal here too

Why?
Just because we down a few goals to a bloody good team, playing bloody good footy (in a game we Won!)
Horse, who is one of the best coaches in the game doesn't deserve the bulls*t criticism from keyboard w***ers that think they know better (but obviously dont)

Ive only opened this thread once because I knew it would make me angry. The first posts I read are from a mod (whom Im not allowed to respond to - suspect Ill get suspended) which are IMO not

We need to be able to check each other on here 💯

Post your comment but be prepared to be questioned and back it up

Why?
Just because we down a few goals to a bloody good team, playing bloody good footy (in a game we Won!)
Horse, who is one of the best coaches in the game doesn't deserve the bulls*t criticism from keyboard w***ers that think they know better (but obviously dont)

Ive only opened this thread once because I knew it would make me angry. The first posts I read are from a mod (whom Im not allowed to respond to - suspect I’ll get suspended) which are IMO not only absolutely wrong, but arrogant and ............
The whole thread is tongue-in-cheek & was established in large part to mock Port Adelaide.

And yes, we all say things that look absurd in hindsight - but it’s not a hanging offence.

I just don’t think there’s any need for personal abuse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole thread is tongue-in-cheek & was established in large part to mock Port Adelaide.

And yes, we all say things that look absurd in hindsight - but it’s not a hanging offence.

I just don’t think there’s any need for personal abuse.
dont worry, all my posts have been deleted.
Its the Personal abuse that i was objecting too.. So where is the line that cant be crossed? I guess we can abuse players and staff that work their asses off and give us sooo much entertainment, but not posters who abuse them?? Sorry, still trying to get my head around how social media works.

ps.. I think the way Port fans treat their coach is disgusting

dont worry, all my posts have been deleted.
Its the Personal abuse that i was objecting too.. So where is the line that cant be crossed? I guess we can abuse players and staff that work their asses off and give us sooo much entertainment, but not posters who abuse them?? Sorry, still trying to get my head around how social media works.

ps.. I think the way Port fans treat their coach is disgusting
Then you should have reported the posts - but you didn't instead you chose to continue an issue you have received multiple warnings on.

I will put my hand up as a mod of this board and apologise for any dysfunction and disharmony my posts may have caused today. I stand by the sentiments of them, as is my right, but as a mod I also want to lead by example and not add to any sense of frustration and anger that may already be prevalent, particularly during games. So I need to do better and I will try to.

Go Swans.

I will put my hand up as a mod of this board and apologise for any dysfunction and disharmony my posts may have caused today. I stand by the sentiments of them, as is my right, but as a mod I also want to lead by example and not add to any sense of frustration and anger that may already be prevalent, particularly during games. So I need to do better and I will try to.

Go Swans.

I just can't get my head around people (not just you) who are so kneejerk reactionary not just after a game but actually DURING the game. Going into Parker's thread advocating for him to be dropped while he's still playing, coming in here to sack Horse, etc. etc. Like bloody hell some need to get a grip. This isn't the first time either, it's happened during the season so isn't just a 'mate it's Finals' type thing.

People need to get some perspective sometimes.

I just can't get my head around people (not just you) who are so kneejerk reactionary not just after a game but actually DURING the game. Going into Parker's thread advocating for him to be dropped while he's still playing, coming in here to sack Horse, etc. etc. Like bloody hell some need to get a grip. This isn't the first time either, it's happened during the season so isn't just a 'mate it's Finals' type thing.

People need to get some perspective sometimes.
If people were capable of perspective, then Big Footy would be all of 3 pages and 5 threads :laughv1:

I'm not one for venting during a game - but I can understand the need to do it and this is probably one of the safer places to do so.

If people were capable of perspective, then Big Footy would be all of 3 pages and 5 threads :laughv1:

I'm not one for venting during a game - but I can understand the need to do it and this is probably one of the safer places to do so.

That's fair enough but then people need to be prepared for the consequences and backlash. As Caesar fairly has been, but it just seems crazy to put it out there. Your opinion may well still be valid an hour later and not run the risk of blowing up in your face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Horse

Back