Game Sack watch watch

Which club's board will finally grow a pair and sack their coach?

• Welfare

• Dreamons

• Handbagger

• Weak Gulls

• Poorf

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs had a good win and bye next but still outside the 8

Poorf in the 8 but were absolutely pathetic and face the resurgent LOLions

Surely missing finals or failing to win a final will be the death of Kern?
You would think so but hasn't happened yet. He's safe as long a Koch is there. When it does happen the five minute fireman will go down with the ship claiming how terrible the decision is.

For once I agree with you Tigers

Carlton and Richmond are being screwed over by proposed trade/draft rule changes by Meddling Laura from the CFL cause cry baby flog clubs from WA and SA had a massive whinge about it.

Hope we never see another Premier from those 2 tinpot states for another 20 years plus.

For once I agree with you Tigers

Carlton and Richmond are being screwed over by proposed trade/draft rule changes by Meddling Laura from the CFL cause cry baby flog clubs from WA and SA had a massive whinge about it.

Hope we never see another Premier from those 2 tinpot states for another 20 years plus.
can't imagine any of the sides genuinely contending for the next 5-6 years currently.

can't imagine any of the sides genuinely contending for the next 5-6 years currently.

I mean Freo probably have a list that can challenge in a year or two with a couple more pieces (IE Chad Warner) but you just know they will find a way to * it up, it's in the Docker DNA.

Well Ken is out for next year. Who will join him ??

8utfl9.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly think Fagan will be the first coach to go this season, although I think he will voluntarily step down rather than getting nutted by the board.
Thanks for this insight! We haven’t lost a game since you posted this comment!

Game Sack watch watch

Back