Sacred Heart Beatable This Year

Remove this Banner Ad

May 16, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
After watching them againts St Peters i couldnt beleave how small the boys fro peringa hall are. St Peters being a big side stuck it up to them all day, if u get them good day any one should be bale to beat them

Red_White_Roosters Man said:
After watching them againts St Peters i couldnt beleave how small the boys fro peringa hall are. St Peters being a big side stuck it up to them all day, if u get them good day any one should be bale to beat them

i think u spend too much time watching other teams instead of on ur english homework.

Sacred Heart did not seem too impressive in a pre-season match against Wesley earlier this year. Only got up by 2 or 3 goals, and the teams were closely matched. I would therefore think there are other teams able to get up against them this year.

rgds

Any team can bet sacred heart this yr, as sts had a chance on the w/e lost by 2 points, sts had 4 starting players in there side e.g. henry white v/c, james shopoff, chris elliot, nick lopez out of injury as they would of made the big difference... i can tell you now sts will beat heart nxt term any money on it!!!:thumbsu:

But the way the comp is set up, you only play each side once is that right? so St Peters cant get another crack at them which is sad as it would have been a cracker of a game

Mayb they should hav 2 seprate grade A 1st Div and a Second Div
1st Div for schools with borders as they are the top sides and a Second div for schools with out borders.

You could also hav a Bottum 2 go down and the first 2 go up

But the way the comp is set up, you only play each side once is that right? so St Peters cant get another crack at them which is sad as it would have been a cracker of a game

Mayb they should hav 2 seprate grade A 1st Div and a Second Div
1st Div for schools with borders as they are the top sides and a Second div for schools with out borders.

You could also hav a Bottum 2 go down and the first 2 go up

pretty sure schools can nominate to play each other twice. as has shown last few years when shc have played pac and sts twice. thats ridiculous saying schools without boarders should play in div 2. trinity are a good side with no baording facilities. theres probably others. we are 2 games into a long season and ppl are already writing shc off. same thing happened last year in rd 3 when westminster nearly beat shc and everyone got some confidence from it. reserve your judgement until the state k/o

Trinty arent a good side. A little birdy told me that they only jus beat ignatius. Look at all the good sides they all have borders. Schools with borders are in a league of there own

Oh and by the way My lil bird said that Rosstrevour have a pretty ordinary team this year. Mayb that why there not on here talking them selfs up

Flying Joey said:
pretty sure schools can nominate to play each other twice. as has shown last few years when shc have played pac and sts twice. thats ridiculous saying schools without boarders should play in div 2. trinity are a good side with no baording facilities. theres probably others. we are 2 games into a long season and ppl are already writing shc off. same thing happened last year in rd 3 when westminster nearly beat shc and everyone got some confidence from it. reserve your judgement until the state k/o

Trinty arent a good side. A little birdy told me that they only jus beat ignatius. Look at all the good sides they all have borders. Schools with borders are in a league of there own

Oh and by the way My lil bird said that Rosstrevour have a pretty ordinary team this year. Mayb that why there not on here talking them selfs up

Rooster u hav no idea about what goes on in school footy. u hav to be the biggest joiner i have ever encountered in history. ;) Rostrevor as always will be competitive and will be right up there with the top teams. Sure, they lost to pac by 8 goals but a few of pac's guns said that the game was a lot tighter thanthe scoreline suggested. Two divisions? why? so Modbury high can be included? ;)

no_ducktown4jnsn said:
Rooster u hav no idea about what goes on in school footy. u hav to be the biggest joiner i have ever encountered in history. ;) Rostrevor as always will be competitive and will be right up there with the top teams. Sure, they lost to pac by 8 goals but a few of pac's guns said that the game was a lot tighter thanthe scoreline suggested. Two divisions? why? so Modbury high can be included? ;)

Modbury High no sorry your wrong there mate. AS for being a junior your wrong too. My Lil Birdy told me that Rostrevor are re-building and playing alot of year 11 such as Craig Holm. Two Divisions cause im sick of watching the score line being one sided all thg time. if you have the 2 divs you will have a much tighter comp,

Rooster, you have no idea wats goin on in the school footy world. Its obvious you don't play school footy... Stick with the roosters and stop posting :D :D :D :D ! Your embarrasing urself mate!

no_11saintersboy said:
Rooster, you have no idea wats goin on in the school footy world. Its obvious you don't play school footy... Stick with the roosters and stop posting :D :D :D :D ! Your embarrasing urself mate!

look i might not play 1st 18 footy but i know alot more than u think. For Starters, Rosstrevour will be the top side next year, look at there side more than 75% of there team are year 11s. Sacred Heart are a small team which leads me 2 beleive that they are also mostly year 11s. As for me playing footy, i think i've played enuf footy to no the goings on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

look i might not play 1st 18 footy but i know alot more than u think. For Starters, Rosstrevour will be the top side next year, look at there side more than 75% of there team are year 11s. Sacred Heart are a small team which leads me 2 beleive that they are also mostly year 11s. As for me playing footy, i think i've played enuf footy to no the goings on

wrong. less than half a dozen year 11's. last years team had an even balance of year 11s and 12s

Modbury High no sorry your wrong there mate. AS for being a junior your wrong too. My Lil Birdy told me that Rostrevor are re-building and playing alot of year 11 such as Craig Holm. Two Divisions cause im sick of watching the score line being one sided all thg time. if you have the 2 divs you will have a much tighter comp,

I didnt say junior i said joiner. Let me give u an insight as to what i mean. A joiner is someone who is in a situation where they are not especially wanted by their peers. Yes mate, u r the definition of joiner with school footy comments when u don't even play! :confused:

no_ducktown4jnsn said:
I didnt say junior i said joiner. Let me give u an insight as to what i mean. A joiner is someone who is in a situation where they are not especially wanted by their peers. Yes mate, u r the definition of joiner with school footy comments when u don't even play! :confused:

Well lets wait and see this week end, When Rosstrevour get walked over by Saint Micks than well c ok. As for me not playing, well your wrong there. Im starting to wonder if u even play. Cause u dnt no :D:D:D:D

Excuse Me? i might not know much about u but i am able to read (and write). u r an absolute embarrassment to assumably the NAFC. u hav gained no respect on this site with ur uneducated and careless comments. case closed.

Well lets wait and see this week end, When Rosstrevour get walked over by Saint Micks than well c ok. As for me not playing, well your wrong there. Im starting to wonder if u even play. Cause u dnt no :D:D:D:D

okay roosters man, we are all "c"ing that you are wrong, correct me if im wrong but i do not think a kick after the siren win is a walk over. For you to claim this is a disgrace, tone down your arrogance about how much you know or you will continue to get slack from seasoned 1st XVIII players who do not take kindly to noobs making claims they are not entitled to

tom722 said:
okay roosters man, we are all "c"ing that you are wrong, correct me if im wrong but i do not think a kick after the siren win is a walk over. For you to claim this is a disgrace, tone down your arrogance about how much you know or you will continue to get slack from seasoned 1st XVIII players who do not take kindly to noobs making claims they are not entitled to

well u are a rossie player right? well y dnt u listen 2 me sacred heart will be lucky 2 beat pembroke this year

well u are a rossie player right? well y dnt u listen 2 me sacred heart will be lucky 2 beat pembroke this year

laughable attempt at knowledge. check last weeks results

u guys are seriously annoying. u all think u r experts on school footy. i played three years of 1sts footy yet im not here proclaiming to know everything about school footy. whatu guys have to realise is that any of the top teams will beat each other given the right day. shc CAN be beaten. so can rossies, saints, pembroke, st micks. it is too hard to predict because they are all quality sides. saints definately have the best team on paper yet they have been beaten by shc and st micks...so i think u guys should stop claiming to know everything and post replies that mean more than just a cheap shot to each other's school.

Stupid thread SHC will roll any side in SA. This happens every year, people trying to say SHC will lose. They always come out on top. PAC we're supposed to be the competion SHC clinically dismisses this claim with 40 point win. Bad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sacred Heart Beatable This Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back